Jealously (Carl Grimes Imagine....... part 3)

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoy Part 3 of this Carl imagine series. Thanks to everyone who is supporting this series :D I enjoy reading and replying to yalls comments
-----------------------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V

Once I got back home from hanging out with James , Rick was asking loads of questions like ; "Where were you?" , " It was getting late and I began to worry, cause I didn't know where you were" and "Were you safe?"
o
It took me like 5 minutes to explain everything. From going to the music store to going to the cafe with James.
After explaining, I was free, so I went up to my room. As I reached the top of the stairs, I heard a girls laugh coming from Carl's room.
Ill admit, I'm pretty jealous that Carl and Lindsey are going out, but I won't be the only one who is jealous, once James comes over tomorrow.
When I was about to open my bedroom door, I heard another door open and laughing.
I turned around and saw Carl and Lindsey laughing.
When they noticed me, they stopped laughing.
"Uh..... Hi Y/N" Carl said , nervously.
"Hi...." I said, awkwardly.
"Well, I have to go babe! I'll see you tomorrow!" Lindsey said, giving Carl a kiss full on the lips.
At that moment, I wanted to beat Lindsey up. She is stealing the boy I've loved for a long time. I controlled my anger , before it got out of control.
" Get a room!" I groaned out, as I walked to my room and closing the door.
Once I got inside my room, I walked to my bed, laid down, and cry.
I love Carl. It hurts me to see him with another girl.
Anyways, when I finished crying, there was a small knock on my door.
"Y/N ? Are you awake?" Carl asked.
I quickly wiped my tears And responded "Yes"
"May I come in?" He asked.
"For?" I said.
"Just to talk to you about some stuff" Carl said.
"We have nothing to talk about Carl " I responded , a bit rudely.
" Please ....." Carl said, with a hint of hope in his voice.
I sighed, walked to my door and opened it, letting Carl walk in my room.
"Thanks...." he mumbled.
I gave him a firm nod. "So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked.
"Well, I know that you already know about Lindsey and I dating. I'm very sorry I cheated on you and moved on so quickly. I just loved Lindsey first. She was my first love. I did loved you, but when I saw Lindsey again , the feeling I had for her came back. I'm sorry. I hope we can still be friends.... if you want to of course..." Carl blurted out.
Every word....... every freaking word he said at that moment broke my heart. Even though I still love him with all my heart....... I still wanna be his friend. I don't really wanna loose the most important person in my life.
"Sure. We can still be friends" I said.
"Great! Well......  its getting late. We should probably get some rest." Carl said.
I nodded. I wasn't really in the mood to talk.
"Nanight!" Carl said, and left the room, closing my door.

I won't be the only jealous person for long. Just wait till James comes over tomorrow.

Well .....maybe I should get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

*Next morning*

I woke up with a smile on my face. I checked the time on my wall clock, and it read 10:30 a.m. That means 1 hour and 30 minutes till James comes.

I got up from my bed, ran to my bathroom, showered and got ready for the day.

When I finished getting dressed, I heard a knock on the door. I checked the clock again. It read 11 a.m.      Could that be James? Why did he come so early?

I walked downstairs and opened the door. It was Lindsey......
"Oh .... its you" I said, annoyed.
Lindsey stepped into the house.
"Yeah its me. Lindsey AKA Carl's girlfriend" Lindsey said with a smirk.
"That's nice....." I said, still annoyed.
" Carl was right.... you are bitter." Lindsey said, rolling her eyes.
"Does it look like I care?" I asked, sarcastically.
"Nobody really cares what you think or say...... maybe that's another reason why Carl broke up with you." Lindsey said with an evil grin.
As soon as Lindsey said that, I felt my blood boiled from all the anger Lindsey caused.