"I give so much" Chandler Riggs imagine

Thank you all, for keeping up with me! Thank you for everything guys! I love you all! :)
-----------------

Your P.O.V

I'm bored, yet not too bored. I'm here waiting for my boyfriend ,Chandler, to text me , while I watched one of my favorite youtuber, Matthew Lush.

I honestly wanted Chandler to text me already. He hasn't texted me back for like 2 hours. Yet every time he texts back, it's either a "oh", "okay" , "cool", "nice" and just basic talk.

"Hey Guys!" Matthew said to the camera (on the video), snapping me back to reality.
I payed extra close attention on that video.
Matthew was explaining that his boyfriend, Nick Laws, was in the opposite part of the state the live in, which is California. He was saying that when he came home from hanging out with his friends, he found a letter on his bed. He then talked about It.
"Me and Nick have been........I have been feeling like , I've been giving so much and not getting as much in return." Matthew said.
Suddenly, that sentence got stuck in my head. The more I thought about it, the more I thought about Chandler's and mine relationship.

I mean, let's face it. Chandler and I aren't like we use to be. I still love him, but his action and attitude have changed.
He would do the smallest of things to make me happy. He would make me fee loved and care. He would always wanted to be with me. He was always there for me. I also did these things for him.
But now.......... it's like I'm the only who does all those things.
Am I really the only one who is trying on this relationship? Does he still love me?
My phone beeped, meaning I got a text. I checked who it was....... it was Chandler.
(C=Chandler ..... Y=Y/N)
C= Listen Y/N...........Things have changed once you and me have gotten together. I don't feel the spark I once used to feel.
Y= So.... you're breaking up with me?
C= I don't know... I'm thinking that if we end it, it wouldn't hurt as much...
Y=It would.It really would. But you said you felt nothing anymore so...
C= I'm sorry. It's not my fault and it's not yours eitheR.....Are you crying..?
Y= Yeah.
C=Why?
Y= that doesn't matter.....
So I guess this is it?
C= I believe it is
Y=Okay.Well...Bye.
C=I'm sorry" he said a minute later.
Y=Don't say that
Him: I'm sorry
Me: Stop saying you're sorry!
Him: But I'm making you cry
Me: it doesn't matter no more
Him: It does
Me: no it doesn't
Just go be happy and find someone else who is better. Like you said " you'll meet better people "
Him: I won't meet anyone
I have to put my studies first
Me: Just go be happy.
Bye.