Chandler Riggs Imagine.... Part 3(Last part) HIS P.O.V

A/N; HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!
Also, these 3 parts were inspire by Clannad (An Anime show) and Terrible things (a song by a band called Mayday Parade.) you guys should listen to it. It's sad but omg 😭😭
------------------------------------------

Chandler's P.O.V (HE IS 23 YEARS OLD)

"Dad? Can I ask you one last thing? About mom?" My son, Alexander, asked as we were nearing our special place.

"Go ahead, alex" I responded.

"What's the saddest memory you had with mom?" he asked.

I gulped as I remembered the most painful and saddest day of my life.

*Flashback* *chandler is 21 years old in the flashback*

Alexander, our 1 year old son, and I were playing around on the floor while we waited for Y/N to come back from the hospital. Let's just say that She hasn't been feeling well.

"I'm home!" I heard Y/N's voice, coming from the front door.

"We're in the master bedroom!" I yelled, loud enough for Y/N to hear.

I heard footsteps walk up the stairs, into the room Alex and I were in.

I looked up at Y/N. She didn't look happy. She looked sad, yet she forced a smile.

"Hey babe!" She said, smiling. Only that wasn't a real smile. It was a fake one.

"Hey! what's wrong?" I asked with concerned in my voice.

"What do you mean? I'm fine!" She said, with the same fake smile.

"Don't lie to me, Y/N! What's wrong?" I asked again.

Y/N let out a deep sighed and walked to where Alexander and I were and sat next to me. Alexander continued to play around with his cars.

"Boy, can I tell you a terrible thing? It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks. Please don't be sad! Now, I really believe, you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me!" Y/N whispered. Her eyes were filled with tears threatening to spill.

"No! This can't be true!" I began to sob.

"I wish it wasn't, but it's true! The doctor told me today" She whispered.

"What else did the doctor told you?" I asked, still sobbing.

"He said I have to stay at the hospital, till my time comes. He just let me say my goodbyes, and pack some stuff and go back to the hospital." She said, sobbing.

"No! You can't leave Alexander and I alone!" I said, crying.

"I don't want to leave Yall alone! But I can't do anything about it!" She said, crying.

"Are you allowed to have guest over ?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes!" She said, with a weak smile.

"Good. Alexander and I will drop you off today and stay there till visiting hours are over. We will go there everyday!" I said, crying.

"I'm so lucky to have my boys!" She said, looking at Alexander then at me.

"I'll pack Alexander's baby bag, while you go get ready!" I said, as I calmed down. She nodded and began to get ready while I did what I was suppose to do with Alexander.

*Later that day, at the hospital*

"You have 2 hours till visiting hours are over!" The nurse said to me as I walked into Y/N room.