CHANDLER RIGGS-I NEED YOU HERE WITH ME

Your P.O.V

Its been exactly 6 months since me and Chandler broke up. I miss him so much. I even sleep with his sweater he gave me. It just smells like him. Everytime I wear it reminds me of him. or us. The way we use to look at eachothers eyes. The way we use to kiss,hug, and cuddled. And the way we broke up. The only reason we broke up was because, we don't talk that much. We hardly see eachother because of his job and that he thinks he doesn't have time for a girlfriend. Every time I think of that I always brake down crying.

Chandler's P.O.V

Its been 6 months since me and Y/N I broke up. I've missed her so much. I really want her back. But I think she won't want me back because I hurt her so much. Her friends have been telling me she sleeps with one of my sweaters I gave her. Also that she cries herself  to sleep. To be honest I'm not doing much better. I also cry all the time. I haven't been myself lately. I'm a huge wreck. All cause I miss y/n. Im Half A Heart without her. I think I should give it a try and ask y/n if we can talk.

Your P.O.V

*phone rings*

ughh who is calling me at 10:45am?

I grab my phone from the nightstand and I check who it is.Ohh god it's him. Its...... Chandler. I had to choose weather or not to answer him.  For some reason I choose to answer him.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Y/N how you been?" he said. just hearing his voice made me smile a little.

"good .......I guess. What about you?" I lied to him. Of course I wasn't okay.

"Same. Listen,Can we talk in private?" he asked nervously.

"I Don't Think that's a go-" I got cut off by him.

"Please Y/N?" he asked sadly.

Well I think I should give him a chance.

"Sure" I said calmly.

"Great. Meet me at My place. Tonight at 8?" he asked happily.

I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

"Okay" I said.

"Okay see you then. Bye y/n.!"he said happily again.

"bye Chandler" I said and giggle.

Yay! I finally get to see Chandler.

Authors Note; I'm gonna write part 2 of this. but for now I'm gonna leave it off with a cliff hanger ;) bye. part will be posted tomorrow or Wednesday