CHANDLER RIGGS IMAGINES FOR RAVEN BIRD

“Hey guys it’s me Raven Bird How are ya’ll?” I said to the camera.

Anyway I’m a YouTuber and I’m doing a video with my boyfriend, Chandler Riggs. BACK TO FILMING.

“Well remember I introduce ya’ll to my boyfriend Chandler?” I asked to the camera.

“Well he is back” I said. After I said that Chandler came up to where I was.

“Hey guys its Chandler again. “ He said with a smile.

“So Chandler do you want to tell the viewers what we’re doing today?” I asked Chandler.

“Were doing the chap stick challenge “He said to the camera.

“Basically all we have to do is buy random chaps stick and put them in a bowl and both of us needs to close our eyes. Then one of us chose a chap stick without looking and put it on and kisses the other player and they have to guess the flavor.” I explained the instructions.

“Let’s get started I go first” Chandler said.

We closed our eyes and Chandler picked one, He showed it to the camera and He put it on.

 “Okay, Raven give me a kiss” He said to me.

I leaned in and kissed him. He pulled away.

“Is it Cupcake? Or cake?” I guessed.

“You got it right!” He said in excitement.

“Okay my turn” I said.

We closed our eyes and I picked one, I showed it to the camera and I put it on.

“Okay, I’m done Kiss me Chandler” I said.

He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away.

“Is it Oranges?” He guessed.

“Yes it is” I said excitedly.

We continue to play the game these were the flavors throughout the game.

-Mango

-Meatloaf

-Meatballs

-Dog food

-Bananas

And last but not least Chocolate.

We then finished the game.

“Well that was it you guys I- OMG I can still taste the Bacon” I said.

Chandler began to laugh. I then joined him.

“Like I was saying that was it for this challenge. I hope you had fun watching this. Thanks for watching guys I love you guys! Chandler do you want to say something before I turn off the camera?” I asked.

“Umm yeah….Keep watching The Walking Dead. There’s a new episode on every Sunday at 8pm “He said and smiled.

“Bye Guys” Chandler and I waved and smiled.

I turned off the camera and went to the restroom to brush my teeth. Chandler came in with his toothbrush and brushed his teeth as well.

“That was fun” I said after I finished brushing my teeth.

“Yeah it was” Chandler said after he finished brushing his teeth as well.

After that Chandler and I went to my room and watched movies all day, cuddled, and ate junk food.

Authors Note; Hope you liked it Raven Bird. I DID THE OUTFIT FOR FUN