CHANDLER RIGGS FOR CHLEIA

My boyfriend, Chandler and I were at a pet store at the moment. A few weeks ago he bought a small puppy and barely today he ran out of dog food so obviously that why we’re here.

“There’s the dog food!” Chandler said pointing at the dog food section.

“I think you should get a big bag. It would last longer.” I suggested.

“Your right,” Carl said “help me find the big bags.”

I nodded and searched the dog food section.

“I found it, but it’s too heavy for the both of us to carry” I said.

“Ohh what should we do?” Carl asked me.

“Do you need help?” A boy who looked like he was 2 years older than me asked us.

“Um yeah we need help carrying the dog food bag to the cash register” I said pointing at the dog food then the register.

“Oh okay, I can do that!” the boy said and he grabbed the dog food bag. He started to walk towards the cash register. Chandler and I followed him.

“My name is, Ashton what’s yours?” Ashton asked me smiling showing off his dimple. To be honest this guy was good looking but not as hot, sweet and nice as Chandler

“My name is Chleia” I said smiling.

“What a nice name for a beautiful girl” Ashton said winking at me. I felt my cheeks getting warmer. When we made it to the register, Ashton set it on the counter.

“Thanks for helping, Ashton” I said.

“You’re welcome, bye Chleia. Nice meeting you” Ashton said and walked off.

Chandler came walking towards me with an angry and sad look.

“What wrong babe?” I asked chandler.

“Just go with Ashton!” He responded.

“What?” I asked.

“You obviously like him more than me!” Chandler said.

“Chandler Carlton Riggs are you jealous?” I asked with a smirked

“No” He said and blushed.

“Well then I guess I should go with Ashton!” I said teasing Chandler.

“No don’t go! Fine I was jealous seeing you with another guy who isn’t me!” Chandler said coming towards me and hugging me.

“Aww baby don’t worry I love you and only you! “ I said hugging him back.

“I love you too” Chandler said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“Let’s just pay for the dog food and go play with your puppy” I said to him smiling

“Okay. Can you please go get a cart?” Chandler asked.

“Okay.” I got a car quickly and walked back.

“Thanks” Chandler said as he loaded the bag to the cart.

“Welcome babe. By the way your mom just texted me saying she waiting outside” I said looking at my phone.

“We better hurry before she gets grumpy” Carl said as we both laughed.

We walked out of the pet store, into the car, and drove to Chandler’s house. We played with his dog and we took the dog out for a walk.