Carl Grimes Imagine for Kaile (Joshylicious)

Authors note; Sorry it's late I had exams. Hope you liked it.

-------------------
"Hey Kaile wake up!" I heard my boyfriend, Carl's voice.
I groaned. I don't like waking up.
"Carl go away!" I groaned as I pulled the blanket up to cover my face from the sun.
"No babe! My dad needs us to go out for a hunt!" He said as he pulled the blankets off of me.
"Okay fine! Give me a few minutes to change!" I said as I got out of my bed and walked to my backpack to pick out some clothes.
"Okay I will be at the cafeteria!" Carl said as he left.
When I choosed the clothes I wanted to wear for today. I quickly changed and walked to the cafeteria.
"Hello Mr. Grimes!" I said as I saw Carl's dad, Rick.
"Hey Kaile and you know you can call me Rick. We're family now!" Rick said smiling.
"Oh okay. So Carl told me were going out for a hunt. Is that right?" I asked Rick.
"Yeah we are running out of food and Daryl, Glenn and I are going to look for ammo." Rick said.
"We'll let's go now. We have plenty of time to look before it gets dark." I said as I grabbed my knife and my gun.
"Okay you guys be safe!" Rick said.
"We will dad........ C'mon Kaile lets go!" Carl said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the prison.
"I like how you get along with my dad!" Carl said smiling.
"We'll he is like my dad aswell! He treats me like I'm his daughter. Or maybe he does that cause I'm dating his son!" I said smirking at Carl.
"We'll that's good. In the future your going to be his daughter in law!" Carl said winking at me.
"I hope so!" I said.
"We'll we better hurry up!" Carl said as he dragged me to the forest.
When we were in the forest I felt like I was being watched. I got scared. But then I ignored it.
After, what seems like its been an hour, Carl and I didn't find any stores. Well we did but they were empty.
"There is no good stores!" Carl groaned.
"I know!" I said.
"Lets just continue walking!" Carl said.
We continue to walk forward.
That feeling of being watch came again. This time I was terrified.
I heard footsteps coming towards me. I then felt being grabbed by.
"I got you now!" I heard a familiar voice say.
"Get off of her!" Carl yelled as he tried to hit the the person that grabbed me.
"No!" The voice said. Wait its the governors voice!
"What do you want?" I asked.
"You!" The governor said.
"Don't hurt her!" Carl said in the verge of tears.
"Too late!" The governor said and grabbed me and took me with him.
Carl tried to chase him but the governor was fast. I'm going to miss Carl.

*2 weeks later*
I hate working for the governor. He made me be his servant. I have to clean after him, and cook for him. If I didn't do what he told me to he would hit me.
"KAILE!" I heard the governor call for me.
"Yes!" I said.
"Your going to join us on a hunt!" The governor said.
"Do I have a choice?" I asked in a sassy way.
"Don't have attitude with me little girl!" The governor said angrily.
"What If I don't want to go?" I asked. I know it's bad giving the governor attitude but I don't care.
"Then I'll go get your little boyfriend Carl and kill him!" The governor threatened
"Don't hurt him. Ill go with y'all. Just don't hurt him!" I said nervously.
"We will leave in twenty minutes!" He said.
"Okay ill be ready till then!" I said and walked out to my room to change.
*20 minutes later*
"I'm ready sir!" I said bitterly.
"Get in the truck with everybody else!" He replied.
"Where is the truck at?" I asked.
"Outside the entrance!" He said.
"Okay!" I said and ran to where the truck was.
As I got there, I saw people helping other people loading the truck with a bunch of ammo. An idea came to my head. I should make a run for it. No one was even watching me. I quickly ran out of the governors 'city'.
Good thing no one saw me.
Now I have to run to the southwest to get to the prison. In a half an hour I will be able to see Carl again.
I need to run Fast! The governor will see notice quickly that I'm not there.
*midway through the forest*
I feel so tired. My back and my stomach hurts. The governor hardly lets me eat. He says I'm too fat. Which I'm not.
"Kaile?" A familiar voice snap me out of my thoughts.
"Carl?" I asked smiling.
"Yes!" I heard Carl's voice say. I turned around and I saw him standing there with a huge smile on his face yet his eyes were red. I guess he was crying. Just seeing him like that broke my heart. He came up to and hugged me tightly. I hugged back. I felt safe being in his arms.
"I've missed you. I cried ever since you left. I thought he killed you! I had nightmares about that! But we are reunited. I'm not letting anything or anyone separate us ever again"Carl blurted out.
"Don't worry babe. I would never leave you. Lets go before the governor finds me again!" I said as I grabbed his hand.
"Okay well then lets go!" Carl said as him and I ran to the prison hand in hand. When we got to the prison, we gather everyone from the group to tell them that I'm found. I told them how the governor treated me and what the governor was doing now. The next thing I know we were planning how to attack the governor when he comes. That night Carl spent kissing all my bruises. He felt like crying when I told him how the governor would punish me if I didn't do what he says. Carl kept on cuddling with me and we just talk about anything and everything. I was just glad Carl and I were reunited again.