CARL GRIMES IMAGINE FOR KRISTEN (_LOVE_CHANDLER_RIGGS)

"Why do I have to be alone?" I said in a whispered as I walked alone around the woods.
I've been on my own ever since all this started. Ever since the walkers took over. My parents died when I was 1 so I lived in a orphanage. I've been on my own ever since. I wish I had ATLEAST a family member alive.
*WALKERS GROWL*
I looked around my surrounding and noticed a crowd of 23 walkers were coming towards me. I grabbe my knife and began to stabbed the on there heads. 6 more walkers came. I panicked and stumbled back a little bit. Then I heard a gun go off and I watched as a walker fell to the ground. The shooting kept on going and it killed all the walkers. I looked to see where the shooting was coming from. I turned around and saw a boy my age looking at me. He looked cute.
"Hello my name is Kristen, thanks for helping me" I said smiling as I walked up to him.
"Hi Kristen I'm Carl. Your welcome. Do you have anywhere to stay?" Carl asked me.
"To be honest, No." I said
"Do you wanna come with me and my group it's not that far! you will have somewhere to sleep!" Carl asked me.
"Yes please and thank you" I said and smiled.
We walked to his camp and met his group. All of us talked and I was officially part of the group at the end of the night. Carl sneaked into my room while everyone was sleeping and him and I talked all night about each other.