Very very short Chandler Riggs Imagine for River (CheerstoRiversAnthem)

A/n: sorry it's late hope you like it :)
-----------

River's P.O.V

In exactly 10 minutes, my cheerleading finals will begin. I'm nervous. Even though I practice every day and every night.
I've actually invited my boyfriend, Chandler, but sadly he couldn't make it cause he has filming today. My family is here though :) but I wanted Chandler to be here, to see my finals. I heard my phone ring. I got a message from Chandler.
*text message tone *
Hey babe, I know I couldn't make it, and I'm sorry about it, but I just wanted to wish you luck on your finals. I love you so much❤️❤️ - Chandler

Hi babe, it's fine. Don't worry bout it 😜👌 and thanks babe I love you too❤️❤️ -River

*end of conversation*

Well that was very nice of him to wish me luck before my performance. Oh wait...I think it's time already.
"It's time! Good luck guys!" My coach said.
My whole team and I went out to the gym. Before we began, I looked into the crowd to find my family. I found them and saw a familiar face. It was Chandler. Yay!!!
He smiled at me and mouth 'Suprise'.
I giggled and mouth 'I Love You'.
"I love you too! Good luck!" He mouthed back and gave me thumbs up.
The coach blew the whistle and we began to perform.
*skip performance*
Ugh I'm tired. My team and I just finish performing now we are in the locker room showering and changing to our normal clothes.
When I finished showering and changing, I walked out of the locker room and saw Chandler.
I ran up to him and hugged him. "Babe! You came! You lied to me!" I said
Chandler giggled and hugged me back."I wanted to surprise you!" He said.
"Well I love my surprise" I said as I pulled back and kissed his cheek.
"I'm glad you did! Now c'mon, your family is waiting outside for us. Were going to go eat!" Chandler said.
"Okay!" I said and began to walk to the door, but Chandler stopped me and gave me a kiss on the lips. I kissed back. A few minutes later we pulled back.
"That was a 'You Did Good' kiss" Chandler said. I smiled at him and we began to walk to the car.
Well my team and I did an awesome performance, Chandler showed up at my finals, he gave me a kiss, he came to eat with us. Today was awesome!