CHANDLER IMAGINE FOR CRISCELL (ONLYNIALLSPRINCESS)

Why me? Why do I have to be Chandler's target? Why does he pick on me? Why just me? Chandler has been making fun if me for years. Even thought he calls me a bunch of names, I still like him. I know it will never happen. 2 Reasons why he will never like me

1. He hates me and I have no idea why

2. He has a girlfriend. Who is a girl who flirts with every guy!

I don't like her. Oh I forgot to say, she also makes fun of me -.-

Anyways I'm at school right now. And thanks god it's Friday and its after school.

"HEY CRISCELL!" I heard Chandler yell my name!

I groaned as I heard his voice. What does he have to say to me now?

"Yes!" I said

"You look so ugly and fat in your outfit today! At least try to look pretty! Like my girlfriend!" Chandler said.

"I'd rather wear something that actually covers me up and not showing my lady parts" I said.

"We'll you will still look ugly and fat. Just look at you" Chandler said.

I looked down trying to hide the tears. They were angry/sad tears.

"OKAY THAT'S IT. I AM SO TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR DUMB GIRLFRIEND MAKING FUN OF ME! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER LIKED YOU" I yelled and stormed off. I ran out the doors to my house. I was so hurt. I also couldn't believe I just told him I liked him.

When I got home I ran upstairs to my bedroom and laid in my bed and cried. It's a good thing my parents weren't here. I was home alone, so I cried a lot. I cried my self to sleep.

*3 Hours Later* *7:00pm*

I woke up at the sound of the doorbell ringing. I groaned and got up from my bed, walked downstairs and opened the door. When I opened the door instantly regretted opening it. Chandler was standing at my door! He looked hurt.

"What are you doing here Chandler?"I asked.

"I came to talk to you" Chandler said softly.

"Did you came to tell me more bad stuff about my self?" I asked sarcastically.

"No. Criscell I need to tell you something." Chandler said in a serious tone.

"What is it?" I asked a little not interested.

"Earlier you said you liked me. Did you mean that?" Chandler asked me.

"Um...no!" I said but I lied. I still have feelings for him.

"Your a bad lier. Also, don't worry I like you too!' Chandler said smiling at me.

"W-What?" I stuttered saying it.

"Look,Criscell I am so sorry I made fun of you all these years! The reason I said all those things was because I've had this huge crush on you and I thought you didn't like me. Or you wouldn't like me. I know that's a bad excuse but can you forgive me by giving me another chance?" Chandler asked me

I guess it wouldn't hurt to give him a chance.

"Okay." I said and smiled.

"That's great. So umm do you....like...w-wanna go out some time?" Chandler asked me nervously.

"I will actually like that but what about your girlfriend?. She will be mad at me." I told him.

"Don't worry I broke up with her." Chandler said in 'I don't really care' tone"

"What? Why?" I asked

"I wanted to be with you." Chandler said. Well that was sweet

"Ohh sorry" I said sadly.

"Don't be I just want to be with you!" Chandler said "Are you busy tomorrow at 5?" He asked me

"No why?" I asked.

"Do you wanna go to the movies with me?" Chandler said.

"I would love to" I said.

He smiled and pulled out his phone from his pocket and hand it to me.

"Write your number" Chandler said smiling.

I quickly typed my number and name on his phone and handed it back to him.

"Okay well see you tomorrow. Thanks for the chance." Chandler said smiling

"Your welcome" I said and closed the door. I walked to my room, screaming with excitement.

Later that night Chandler and I texted till I fell asleep

AUTHORS NOTE; Sorry it sucked Criscell. But I hope u like it.