Chapter 1 : Spring day

«   Hoping for better days, better days
         (Days when things were better)
       Hoping for better days, better days
           (Need some better days)

    Better Days - Ariana Grande  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Dark mists whirred slowly in the sky, flagging that rain would come later. Through the light sandybrown curtains, the sun battered down on her bare shoulders.

Park Eun Hye's slightly snores emanated from her comfy bed , with unheard desires bundling up in her dreams . She tossed and turned, deep in her slumber. There was no indication of nervousness lingering on her face, though it was her first day of the university. 

"Eun Hye, wake up ,darling. It's your first university day "Rose yelled in her ear and shook Eun Hye.She raised her hand slowly and rubbed her small fist cutely .She sat on her bed .While touching her beautiful eyelashes she muttered under her breath for the unexpected yell.

"I'm up, I'm up" Eun Hye muttered. She stretched her arms and got off of her bed. What the hell is she talking about? The sleepy girl was perplexed by what she had just heard.

"Ahh yay" Rose yelled again and jumped. Eun Hye hastily looked at the clock which was hanging above the doorway of her room. It was still 6.30 a.m.

"Aish! What's wrong with you Rose? Why are you waking me up this early? "

"Huh! Aren't you excited? " Rose gave Eun Hye a despondent look and pouted. Ah, it's my first day at university

"I'm nervous, but what's with you today?"

"My baby sissy is going to our university now. I'm so happy "

"Are you that happy? Aww I'm glad to be your sissy. Thank you, Rose. "

"Huhuu" Rose hugged Eun Hye tightly. No matter what others say, they are consistently there for one another.

"Stop yelling and come downstairs before I slap you both." They heard Mrs. Park's yell from downstairs.

"Yah mom, you ruin our sissy moment." Rose retorted, and Eun Hye laughed at Rose's antics.

"You go. I'll be back in 10 "with that, Rose nodded and left Eun Hye's room. The core of her heart is arching for some reason. She shook the all painful thoughts away and stood in the shower because she knew if she continued thinking about the past, she wouldn't be able to step out of the room today. After Eun Hye's daily routine, she took her bag off her desk and went downstairs. When she peeked into the kitchen, Mrs. Park was making breakfast and Rose was playing with vegetables.

"Mom hurry up!!!" Rose sat on the kitchen counter, yelling and wriggling her legs. She's always like that, a very cheerful person.

"Why are you in a hurry today ah???" Mrs.Park gave her a suspicious look.

"Woah! Mom, how can you forget that? " Rose was both surprised and disappointed. She was so excited about the fact, but no one else was like that, even Eun Hye was behaving like it was just a normal day.

"Forget what?"

"Mom, today is Eun Hye's first day" Rose sighed, thinking that her mom had also forgotten about the special of the day.

"Hahaa I know it baby but you are the excited one here" Mrs.Park laughed at her daughter's cute behavior.

"Why not!? She's my baby sissy" Rose gasped dramatically.