Chapter 36 : Lose you

«  It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again  

See You Again - Charlie Puth  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Heeseung was a little bit recovered, so he decided to tag along with Eun Hye to Rose's house. They drove as fast as they could to Kim's mansion. When they reached their home, the family doctor was already there checking on Taehyung's unconsious body.

Eun Hye ran to Rose while Heeseung went to meet the doctor. "Rosey, what happened to Taehyung oppa? "

"Everything is a mess here, Euny. I don't know what to do anymore. "

"What happened? You should have told me earlier. "

"I wanted to tell you or somebody, but everyone is going through their own hardships and working hard, so I didn't want to bother you."

"You're not bothering us, Rose. What are you talking about? We love you and Oppa. Now tell me what the hell is going on between both of you. "

"It's kinda complicated for me, Eun Hye. I also don't know how to explain it. I'll tell you what I know. Remember the day that Heeseung was admitted to the City hospital "

"You mean that accident? " Eun asked while nodding to Rose.

"Hmm. After his heart transplantation, Taehyung had changed. He kept himself. He wasn't that bubbly Tae anymore. Tae was so silent again, like he was when-you know "

"Like when J-Jungkook was dead?"

Rose let out a heavy sigh. "Yeah, like that. He skipped his meals. No matter how hard I try to plead with him to eat, he always calmly refuses. Then he started overworking and got weak. He didn't have a good sleep that night, but never allowed me to help him. I knew he was continuously having nightmares. Each and every night he wakes up at midnight with a throaty dry scream. He started to sleep on the living room couch, thinking that when he woke up at midnight because of nightmares, it would disturb my sleep.

I was so scared to close my eyes at night. So every day I also used to stay up late and check Tae from time to time. He never went out with me or himself. Every morning I found him at the gym laying on the floor because he had no energy to even stand up because of unusual heavy workouts. He-"Rose was a crying mess when the family doctor came there with Heeseung.

"Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim needs to rest well and eat well. His body is so weak. If he continues like this, he will die because of the lack of nutrients. He'll wake up in a few minutes. Make sure to give these medicines after dinner " Rose wiped her tears away and took the medical prescription.

"I'll make sure to do that. Thank you, Mr.Kang. " Nodding to Rose, the doctor heads back.

"Rose, you go and have a bath. I'll prepare lunch. " Eun Hye said while pushing her to the bathroom.

"What happened to Hyung? He looked like a dead body. Even though I look better after surgery, "Heeseung asked when Rose was out of sight. Eun Hye explained everything Rose said.

"Is she sure this happened after my surgery?"

"That's what she said." Eun Hye mumbled. Rose came after the shower and they all started a little chat and stopped it when they heard a fainted foot step sound coming from upstairs. Taehyung slowly went to the living room and sat beside Rose. He could clearly see the pain she was holding because of his behavior. He slightly hugged her and mumbled "sorry". Heeseung and Eun Hye stayed silent, giving them some time.

When they were about to go away, they gave Rose and Taehyung some privacy. Taehyung stopped both of them.

"Eun Hye... Heeseung, I think I have to tell you something. I-" Taehyung was cut off by his mansion's door bell. Then they saw all of their friends were here.

"Tae, Are you okay? " He heard the worried voice of his friend Jimin. Namjoon, Jin, Ni-Ki, and Lisa were looking at him concernedly. He nodded his head and gave the thing he kept in his hand to Eun Hye.

"What's this oppa? Why are you giving me a hard disc? " Eun Hye's expression holds confusion.

"I think it's the right time." That's the only thing Taehyung said. Eun Hye glanced at Rose, signaling what was happening, but Rose shrugged her shoulders, not knowing what exactly it was. She looked at Heesung, who was standing behind her.

"We will try it," Heeseung softly mutters while eyeing Taehyung from the corner of his eyes. She went to the TV stand and set it to Smart TV.

When the hard disc was connected to the TV, the screen lit up and showed two files. One was named 'Euny' and the other one was named 'Heeseung'. Eun Hye turned around and tried to catch a glimp of Taehyung's expression, but it was effortless. So she clicked on the file that was named after her name.

There were so many videos. Dubbing herself, she selected all the videos and pressed the play button. While she was fixing the volume on the back of the TV, she heard a familiar voice calling her name.

"Hi Eun Hye." She felt like her limbs were freezing at the moment. Her heart was beating at an unusual speed. She was scared. She was scared of meeting her past again. It's so painful to go through it again. She stepped one step backward, scaredly. She spun around and saw the frozen eyes of her friends. Everyone was like status, but only one was blinking his eyes was Taehyung.

She followed everyone's gaze and met with a certain someone's picture on the TV screen.

"But how?" Eun Hye backed away immediately.

---------------

---------------

Hi Sugarplums,

How are you all?

How are you all?

There are only 8 drafts left to publish. So stay tuned. I'll update it soon. Tell me what you think about this and don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay safe.

Bye.