Chapter 27 : You deserve better

«  Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath
Feeling like I'm walking my last steps
Look at all of these tears I've wept
Look at all the promises that I've kept

Purpose - Justin Bieber »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

birthday...

Birds chipped. Eun Hye blinked her eyes and turned to the other side while sighing. It's the 20th January, her birthday. Back then, it was a happy day but there were no parties, no wishes & no birthday cakes. Where's Rose? Did she also forget my birthday? Eun Hye mumbled.

Rose is the one who always wakes up Eun Hye and greets her first, but today she's not here. Eun Hye let out a dry chuckle. So there's no one for me now? Memories floaded. The way Jungkook made her happy in the past years. The way he jumped into her room at 12 o 'clock and sang the happy birthday song. They ran on the field while smiling and singing together. Time flies fast. So many things have changed. Especially you, Jungkook. I still can't believe your death. What happened to you? I don't believe the shit that the police officer figured out. He said your murder may be a business reval. How could that be? I can't believe it. I still can't. That's not right. You can't leave us like that. You can't leave your new girlfriend like that. Is she really your girlfriend? Is she the lucky one? A single tear slowly slipped down her rosy cheeks. After waiting almost 10 minutes on the bed, Eun Hye finally jumped out of the bed.

After doing her daily routine, she stepped downstairs, wondering why they hadn't greeted me yet. It's unusual. When she went to the living room area, she heard a fainted wishper. What's going on? Is that Rose's voice? She's here. Probably to wish me. When I stepped into the kitchen, the wishpers stopped. Rose was there talking about something on her phone. I slowly sat on the kitchen counter, not wanting to disturb her.

Rose hungup the call and turned to Eun Hye and told her that their parents were out for a business meeting and she came to see Eun Hye because she was bored at her house alone. Eun Hye shared a sad smile while nodding.

"Did you plan to go somewhere? " Rose asked while looking at Eun Hye for yes.

"Yeah, but that's fine."

"No Eun Hye, you can go there. I have to meet Lisa too."

"Oh really? Are you sure? " Rose nodded and Eun Hye bid good bye and walked alone down the street. Finally, she came to the front of Jungkook's house. She knocked on the door even though she knew that there would be no response. She smiled to herself. After a long time, it still feels like all those things happened yesterday. I'm still waiting for you. Is it worth it to believe me? Believe my love for you? Why did you ignore me? Why did you cheat on me? Didn't you promise me? After all this, I still call you the love of my life. I didn't know that promises were meant to be broken, but you made me realize it. I am still questioning myself. I am still searching for answers to the questions that I never ever get an answer to. I feel tired Jungkook. I feel I'm alone here. I don't know what I'm doing . I don't know what to do. Heeseung is trying hard to make me happy. Doesn't he deserve happiness? I'm going to marry him, but if I say I still love you, is it a sin? Is it a sin to say that I loved you to infinity and still do? Eun Hye bit her lips to stop herself from breaking down on the road.

She walked to the bench across the road and sat there and calmed her breath. While she was fidgeting with her fingers, a beautiful little girl ran to her. She took Eun Hye's hand in her little hand and placed it in a little box. Eun Hye's head snapped when she felt someone touch her hand, and when she saw the cute girl in front of her, she smiled.