Chapter 32 : Love Less wedding bells

«  Remember your face, like it was here
I'm getting used to all of the tears
And I'm getting used to forever without you here 

Smile Again - Blackbear  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

It's Eun Hye's wedding day. The day when every bride is happy that they dreamt of their prince charming, but for Eun Hye...

As Eun Hye was not so interested in the upcoming things, Rose wad the one who prepared the whole grand event. She made a thoughtful music playlist for the ceremony.

One of Rose's friends helped with make-up as Eun Hye asked her for help. She wanted to keep it simple. Swipe on a shimmery rose gold eyeshadow, lightly line her eyes. Armed with lipstick in a dusty mauve shade and a few coats of mascara, it made it perfect. She was already a beauty, so there was no need to make it more thick and heavy. The nails were painted in the French nail style with silver glitter and studs. Her mermaid wedding dress falling down makes Eun Hye more graceful and elegant. Her curves are highlighted by the style of the fishtail skirt.

Eun Hye got the wedding heels box which was gifted by Mrs.Kim. She opened it and saw a pair of sparkly wedding shoes with an open-toe silhouette and a floral crystal strap at the front and an elaborate silk bow that cascaded down the shoes.

"Done." Rose's friend mumbled. Eun Hye turned around and showed her dress to Rose, who was looking at her in awe with happy tears.

"You look stunning, Euny," Rose cheered. After the dress, Eun Hye makes sure her veil is secure. Rose got a phone call, so she excused herself and went out of the room to answer it. Rose's friend headed back to church as she was done with her work now. Eun Hye was alone in the room. She looked at herself in the large mirror behind her. I really look stunning from outside, thanks to the stylist. She let out a heavy sigh which she didn't know when she was holding. I'm going to start again. You are strong, Euny. You're strong. She mumbled to herself, blinking her tears away, not wanting to ruin her make up.

The time leading up to the walk down the aisle will be the most anxiety-ridden 10 minutes she'll ever have. She's about to make a life-changing decision in front of all the people she loves and cares about the most. Someone knocked on the door, making her jump out of her thoughts.

"It's time." Mr. Park walked her to the end of the aisle that would take her to the alter where Heeseung was waiting, where she had prayed for Jungkook to be there years ago. Eun Hye was not so sure about herself now. She noticed how her hands were shaking. She gripped the flower bouquet tightly. There is nothing to be concerned about. Everything will be alright. Let's do this, Eun Hye. She mumbled to herself. Closing her eyes, she tried to calm her breath.

Mr. Park had noticed what was happening to her. He leaned down and whispered the same words he said on Rose's wedding day in Eun Hye's ear, "It's okay, Euny. You don't have to go through with this. Just close your eyes and I will take you anywhere you want to go. "Eun Hye smiled lightly and put her hand on Mr. Park's.

"Don't make me trip." Eun Hye whispered back, earning a chuckle from Mr.Park's mouth.

Nodding to Eun Hye's statement with a fond smile, Mr.Park asked, "Are you ready now?"

She nodded in approval and she turned to see the best friend of her life standing at the alter, waiting for her to get married to him. He looked so handsome, even in a simple black suit. The pianist started playing the wedding march and she took the first step into the rose petals and began the next chapter of her life. All the magical things happened in a few minutes. Tingling sensations course through both of their bodies. It's a new feeling. After the 'I do's and the receiving lines, they smiled at the crowd, inviting them to share in their joy on their special day.

After the first dance, toasts, cake cutting, bouquet and garter tosses, and late-night snacks, she is waiting for the end of her journey soon. She's tired of smiling too much. Thousands of pictures aside, she smiled all day because there was literally the whole business world there.

"Are you tired, Euny?" Heeseung asked when he saw Eun Hye trying hard to gather herself up.

"It's okay. They're enjoying it, "Eun Hye said, pointing to the happy crowd, which included both families and friends. Heeseung nodded but informed one of the workers that they needed to say farewell now. Guests started lining up to do a bubble  farewell.  It added an elegant yet playful touch to the event. Eun Hye's tired look vanished in a second . She looked around like a baby. Heeseung stared at her affectionately, how simple it was to change her mood. 

----------------------

Hi Sugarplums , 

How are you all?

How are you all?

Did you watch Jungkook's Vlive? Hope you didn't miss it. Gosh! It was so much fun...Isn't it?

 I had a bad day that day, but he really made my day and if you haven't listened to the song 'Smile again' by Blackbear, yo

 I had a bad day that day, but he really made my day and if you haven't listened to the song 'Smile again' by Blackbear, yo... you need to go and listen to it. It's one of my favourites too. I guess you have already listened to his' Do Re ɱi' as I have seen so many tik tok edits of that song.

So that's it. Stay happy and safe.

Wear your mask.

Love you.

Bye. 👋🏻