Chapter 16 : In the dark alley

« Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes

Photograph-Ed Sheeran  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"I'm going " hugging his grandma Jungkook left the house to walk to university, as he always did.While walking through the same dark alley, he felt that strange feeling again. Someone was following him.Someone had been staring at him for quite some time.He spun around and met with nothing like the day before yesterday, but this time, when he tried to take his steps forward, he saw a shadow moving behind him in the corner of his eye. He considered going to university as soon as possible because he was unsure of what to do.  

Yes, he is a great fighter in his own right. In high school, he learned to fight, but he didn't know who had been following him. Instead of storming into his classroom, he went to the lobby area and called Namjoon and explained everything that had happened a minute ago. After he explained everything, Namjoon asked him not to leave the university until he arrived to pick up Jungkook. Because Jungkook felt bad about what had happened, he considered following Namjoon's order.

After completing the lectures, he decided to check on Eun Hye because he only had a few minutes before Namjoon arrived.When he arrived at Eun Hye's classroom, it was empty, so he assumed she had already left.He returned to the lobby area, shrugging his shoulders and mumbling something to himself, but he had lost his track due to what he saw.

There were Eun Hye and Heeseung, hugging tightly. Jungkook's blood boiled. He matched to them, but no one noticed Jungkook approaching in their direction. Heeseung broke the hug and wiped Eun Hye's tears away and took her hands in his. "I love you Eun Hye " Heeseung just simply confessed his feelings because he couldn't hide them for so long but before Eun Hye replied to him hard slap echoed. 

Eun Hye screamed, "J-Jungkook!" as a result of the sudden blast. Shivers ran through her body as she noticed the anger in his eyes. Her back stiffens.

"It's not what you see, Jungkook." Eun Hye tried to explain, but Jungkook cut her off.

" I know what I saw. I don't need anyone's explanation. " Jungkook growled and kicked Heeseung in the stomach several times. Jungkook was not in his right mind. Heeseung tried to shield himself but did not fight back because he was well aware that he was wrong.Eun Hye pleaded to stop kicking him, but Jungkook didn't care about anything . Taehyung ran to him and dragged him away from Heeseung, but still Jungkook was cursing at Heeseung. Eun Hye got enough of this. She wanted the Jungkook who would love her no matter what, and the one she loved back in the same way he did. She does not approve of this behavior. She despises it when people don't believe in her. 

"Enough!" screamed Eun Hye. The moment he saw Eun Hye had broken down, he stopped fighting and let Taehyung drag him away from Heeseung. The hurt was clearly written in her ocean eyes.

"Eun Hye" Taehyung and Rose tried to calm her down too, but it didn't work.

"Stop it right now. I need a break. Please leave me alone." Eun Hye screamed at the top of her lungs, despite the fact that her voice was already cracking. She stormed away. Giving a nod to Taehyung, Rose followed Eun Hye. 

Heeseung stood up slowly, clutching his stomach. Ni-Ki rushed up to him and grabbed him."Hyung, Hyung, you must-" Heeseung tried to explain things, but Taehyung signaled Ni-Ki to go away with Heeseung before it began again. 

Before the fight 

The lectures are over.Eun Hye tried to run to Jungkook, thinking they could have some time while walking down to home, but Heeseung stopped her.

"Are you all right, Eun Hye?You looked a little sloppy today," Heseung observed.Eun Hye could clearly hear the concern in his voice. She considered telling the truth rather than lying because she wanted to assist with that as well.

"Heeseung, I'm scared," Eun Hye said before she could say anything else.

"What are you afraid of, Eun Hye?"

"I-I felt like someone was following me today as I was walking back to university. I'm sure s-someone followed me. I can swear I saw a shadow of a man. " Eun Hye cried. She was afraid of her unresolved emotions. Heeseung hugged her immediately and tried to calm her down. Eun Hye clutched Heeseung's shirt and cried on his shoulder. On the other hand, Heeseung wanted to protect her at any cost. He wanted to keep her in his arms. He had intended to rid himself of his feelings, but now Eun Hye is in his arms. He couldn't keep it a secret any longer and confessed to Eun Hye. He knew she would reject him and that's what he wanted. He wanted to officially move on from his feelings.  

[ pic credits goes to real owner ]

---------------------------------------

Hi Sugarplums

Don't forget to press the star button

Stay safe.
Love y'll