Chapter 23 : Is it over ?

«  Just like that and I'm sober
I'm asking myself, "Is it over?"

Miss You - Louis Tomlinson   »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

From that day, Jungkook didn't come to face Eun Hye. Not only Eun Hye, but also all of her friends. They had no idea where he was. Eun Hye didn't try to find him as she thought she'd be abundent to him. Taehyung also stayed grumpy for a few days, but then he also got worried about Jungkook. He literally searched everywhere.

Taehyung became increasingly concerned as time passed. He considered going to Jungkook's office, thinking he could meet him there, but the manager said he, too, was waiting for Jungkook's arrival. All the time when Taehyung tried to reach Jungkook's it says the phone was switched off. Taehyung pursued the girl Jungkook attempted to kiss that day, but she simply went home. Then he threatened her with telling her what had happened to Jungkook, but she had no idea where Jungkook was now.

Finally, Taehyung asked Namjoon Hyung to find him. Investigations were continuing day and night because of the power of the Kim family, but all their hopes crashed when Taehyung got a phone call from the police saying that they had found a lifeless body on the bank of a rural canal. He dashed to a location where he could find his friend's body. The one he spent his playful life happily. The one who understand him well at the hardships. When he saw the body, it was already destroyed. No one would have been able to recognize it.His knees gave up. A huge lump formed in his throat and his eyes became watery. Jin rushed to Taehyung and took him back to his home. Jin tried to comfort him, but it didn't work well. The same thing happened to Eun Hye.

Time flies so fast. All of them gratuated . Choosed their own paths. They all moved on from the problem, believing that Jungkook would be happy somewhere. Not at all, Taehyung was still worrying and searching for Jungkook. He couldn't believe that the body they found was Jungkook's. Police had no special clues to prove it because they didn't have the opportunity to conduct a DNA test because no one from Jeon's family was still alive. Eun Hye did not leave her room. She rarely came out of the room but never spoke with someone.  Everyone notices how exhausted she is from crying every night. Pluffy eyes and tear stains on her cheeks showed how worried and shattered she was. 

Mr. and Mrs. Park were also concerned about her behavior because they couldn't bear the thought of her being hurt. Everything, absolutely everything, has changed. There were no more get-togethers with friends, no more funny pranks and no more long conversations with each other about their whereabouts.

After a few days, the Kims' proposed to the Parks' to take their friendship to the next level. As they already knew about Taehyung's and Rose's relationship, they agreed and blessed their children. Rose was so happy, so she ran to share the news with Eun Hye.

" Euny, How are you doing?" Rose inquired, but Eun Hye did not respond as usual, instead nodding to Rose, indicating that she was fine. Rose sighed but gave her a smile and hugged Eun Hye.

"Euny, I'm getting married to Taehyung next month," Rose said, smiling. She saw the sparkles in Eun Hye's eyes and Eun Hye smiled weakly. She hugged Rose and, to Rose's surprise, after a long time, she heard her sister's voice.

"Congratulations," Eun Hye said, her voice trembling. She started talking with Rose about the upcoming events. She wanted to help Rose with her dress and decorations. Rose was glad to hear it. Everybody was happy because of Eun Hye's good appearance again.  

[ pic credits goes to real owner ]

----------------------------

Hi Sugarplums , 

Sorry for the short chapter

Sorry for the short chapter. I was so busy today. Anyways , hope you enjoyed .

 Don't forget to vote and commet.

Stay safe.

 Bye