Chapter 13 : Euny's best buddy is...

« You say you love me, I say you crazy
We're nothing more than friends
You're not my lover, more like a brother 

Friends -Marshmello & Anne Marie »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. From the very first moment Jungkook and Eun Hye started dating, they found the missing part of their lives. Not at all, they start their morning with cheesy pickup lines and giggles.

Every morning went like that and every night Jungkook spent his time helping Namjoon to search for his parents. After a hard searching period, Namjoon found out that they were not still alive. Namjoon didn't tell anyone about Jungkook because it appears to be a tragic attack rather than a normal death.For Jungkook's safety, Namjoon asked to hide that information from Jungkook until they got clear data.

Jungkook is not a stupid little kid who won't understand what happened there. He already assumed that his parents were not alive anymore. Some part of his heart is broken from the realization and the other part says don't give up, let's search for what really happened to them. He is determined that no matter what will happen in the future, he'll search for this.

Another day begins. On their way back to the cafe, Rose and Eun Hye run into Jungkook and Taehyung.They received a message from the boys informing them that they needed to introduce their friends who had recently arrived in Korea from abroad.While Rose and Eun Hye were on their way back, they noticed that all of their friends were chatting and that there were three new faces there.

" Woah ! Euny , look at them, aren't they juniors?They're so cute. "Rose wishper yelled to Eun Hye .

When they all gathered, Taehyung introduced the new ones. Ni-Ki is his distant cousin and Heeseung is Ni-Ki's best friend. The other was the one and only Park Jimin, about whom Jungkook and Taehyung were always talking.They get along well and begin to talk about random, amusing topics until a girl approaches them.

"Hey, handsome, do you want to hang out with me?"She said it in a disgusting, seductive tone to Ni-Ki.Eun Hye and the rest scoffed at her.

"Get out of here! I'm already in a relationship. " Ni-Ki was spattered.

"Does this look like a university or a nightclub?"Heeseung asked with a cute but yet stern voice . They all laughed at the girl, and she stormed out.

"It doesn't matter, Heeseung."Now, tell me about Ni-Ki's love story," Tahyung said, smirking at his cousin, who smirked back with a glare.

"Oh, yeah!Dude, how did you betray me?Are you sure I'm your best friend?" Heeseung gasped dramatically and pouted cutely. Everyone laughed at the cute fight between the two.

Heeseung saw the way Eun Hye smiling so beautiful . He had no idea how long he had been staring at her.Fortunately, or unfortunately, Jungkook saw the way Heeseung looked at Eun Hye and he quickly wrapped his hand around Eun Hye's waist in a very protective way. Eun Hye was taken aback by Jungkook's sudden touchy behavior, but she looked into his eyes and smiled lovingly.They locked their eyes for a few seconds and Eun Hye broke them away while blushing.

"Wow... Jeez... OK, fine.Don't worry.I'll tell you everything later. You can meet her at my place on Sunday.Dad said he'd buy a new place tomorrow for us to stay and you guys are always welcomed there. " Ni-Ki said while trying to run away from his crazy buddies.

The rest of the day went as expected.Heeseung got the same class as Eun Hye and Ni-Ki got the same class as Jimin. Everyone was happy with new friends except one who was silent all the time.Jungkook has already started to act preoccupied with Eun Hye, because he doesn't like the fact that Heeseung and Eun Hye share the same classes. He has no doubts about Eun Hye, but he dislikes the way Heeseung looks at Eun Hye.He already smelled something bad there.  

The whole time, both Taehyung and Ni-Ki saw what was going on in the back scene and they got worried. Ni-Ki didn't want any fights between friends, and he wanted his friend to find happiness without jeopardizing Eun Hye and Jungkook's relationship.Taehyung, on the other hand, feels the same way.

But like always Eun Hye shrugged it and be friend with Heeseung as they are classmates now. They've even got to collaborate on their first new project. What will happen when Jungkook gets to know that they are project partners? Is it true that they can only be project players? Taehyung was talking to himself while scrolling down his chat with Heeseung and Ni-Ki. He knows well that Jungkook won't react in a good way to this matter. When it comes to people who are approaching to his relationship. He was extra protective and cold, even though he was the same calm person as before. 

[ credits goes to real owner ☝🏻]

-------------------------------------------------

Hi Sugarplums 🥺💖,

After some time, right? Do you miss me?

I've been sick recently, so I'm still recovering and get tired easily. On the other hand, because I'm stuck at work, the updates are a little late. Is this part boring? I haven't edited it yet, so please excuse any clumsy errors. Don't think badly about Heeseung. He might even be a hero in the next chapter. I don't know what will happen next, but you know, Just stating the facts.

Stay happy and safe until the next time.

Don't forget to wear your mask.

Luv y'all

bye 

👋🏻