Chapter 6 : Fly away

« Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be OK
It's gonna be a good, good life

I'm A Mess - Bebe Rexha  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Heeseung's Pov:

So I waited a few hours until my parents got back from their workplace. They arrived at the dinner table after taking a hot bath and doing some work.

"How are you, my son, Heeseung?"

"I'm okay dad... Mmm... mom and dad, I want to talk to you both. "

"Is everything okay baby?"

"Nothing to worry mom. It's just I want your permission. "

"Permission for what son?"

"I planned to go to Korea with Ni-Ki"

"We have already talked about this son. Why do you want to go to Korea so badly? We gave you everything. You are not going anywhere and that's it. " Mr.Jung said with a stern voice.

"Dad just please listen to me first."

"Honey, please let him talk first"

"Okay, so explain"

"Mom and dad, I have been selected to Seoul University and Ni-ki was also selected to go there."

"Seoul university? I'm so proud of you son. Sorry for yelling at you first. " Mr. Jung felt proud of his son. Who wouldn't when their precious bean is accepted to the most prestigious university and their son has completed his work and is preparing to forge his own path in life?

"Thanks, dad" they hugged.

"But" Mrs.Jung teared up.

"Mom aigooo... aren't you happy?" Mrs.Jung glanced at Mr.Jung and he gave a knowing nod.

"No, I'm so happy my baby," she said while sniffing. Heeseung hugged both mom and dad and ran to his room while skipping steps on the staircase. He is so happy. Finally, he can go to Korea where he waited years to go there without a special reason.

After Heeseung disappeared from sight, Mrs. Jung cried in Mr. Jung's arms. He hugged his wife lovingly.

"I'm so afraid honey"

"I know, darling, but we won't be able to stop him in time.I always feel guilty when I try to stop flying to Korea. He deserves more. On the other hand, we don't have the right to stop him. It's his life. We'll try our best to protect him "

Mr.Jung said with a soft voice, but it surely showed the sadness in his voice. He massaged his wifey's back in soothing circles.She hummed a response.

Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung went to sleep with heavy hearts. Even if they are very happy about their son's education, they are afraid of losing him. From the very first moment they took the baby into their hands, they promised themselves to protect him no matter what and at any cost. They live a busy life but are always close to their son, but this time he is going to stay in Korea and they are living in the United States because of work and responsibilities, they can't stay more than a month out of state.

Sleep is far away. Without uttering a word, they were both lost in their world. Back to back in bed, facing each other.Nothing to do this time. They can't stop him every time. He is a young man who can take care of him. He has to build up to stay alone. Parents can't always be with their children. Life is short. Everyone should understand it. 

[credits goes to real owner ☝🏻]

---------------------------------

Hi Sugar plums 🥺💖

short chap right ? Sorry sweethearts I'm super busy these days . I'll make it bit longer next time.

What did Mr & Mrs.Jung implyed to say ? ....

Why are they afraid ? ....

 and what are they afraid of ? ....

C ya all in next chap .

Don't forget to vote and comment .

Stay safe . Wear your mask .

love ya...