Chapter 14 : Traveling slyboots

« I don't like the way he's looking at you
I'm starting to think you want him too
Am I crazy? Have I lost ya?
Even though I know you love me, can't help it

Jealous - Nick Jonas »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Days and months passed. The friends were busy with their studies and their upcoming projects. Taehyung and Jungkook were busy with their final exams. Jungkook lost his free time, which he used to spend with Eun Hye, as a result of his exam studies and investigation. Eun Hye missed him a lot too, but didn't utter a word as she gave him time to continue his studies and she thought not disturb him until his final exams finished. Jungkook was busy and stressed all the time because of so much work. He used to stay late and skip his meals as it was hard to manage his time with everything.

Jungkook works hard each and every day. Finally, because it was the weekend, he found a few hours to spend with Eun Hye. Even if it was only for a few hours or minutes, it was so precious to them, and they really enjoyed feeling the little little memories in their lives, no matter what hardships they were facing. So he texted Eun Hye, saying that he was coming over to pick her up for a date. He was a bit excited as it was a quiet, long time they spent without each other. He waited for a few minutes to get a reply from Eun Hye, but nothing came up. He decided to surprise her with a rose flower bouquet.

He went out to get a bouquet and was humming random soothing music on his way to Eun Hye's house. He heard the notification sound on his phone, indicating that he had received a message from someone. He beamed with happiness for a second when he saw the contact name, and then it all vanished. It was Eun Hye who said she couldn't come because she was at Heeseung's house discussing things for the upcoming project with him. 

Jungkook was uneasy about Eun Hye staying at Heeseung's place, but he shrugged it off because it was not only Heeseung's place, but also Ni-Ki's place. He was on the verge of asking Eun Hye if there was Ni-Ki right now, but he fought the urge. He didn't want to hurt Eun Hye's feelings or judge her for her friendly demeanor, but he didn't like the air Heeseung exuded when he was near Eun Hye. Is he trying to take my place? Is he trying to act like me or is it his normal behavior? Is it possible that I'm just making assumptions? He texted, asking if Ni-Ki was available right now, sounding as if he wanted to hang out with Ni-Ki and his friends.

He got a reply from Eun Hye saying that Ni-Ki was out with his girlfriend right now. Jungkook kicked a stone.He felt so sad. He had worked late at night to make time for Eun Hye, but he had now lost it.He returned to his house, reminiscing about their time together. They used to walk hand in hand.Talk about random, funny things. The time, Jungkook began to laugh heartily, just like he used to.

He felt a strong stare at him on his way back to his house and spun around, but no one was there because it was a short cut to his house. Even though he felt suspicious, he walked through the dark alley and stepped into his house safely. Even during the day, the alley, which was in the midst of massive buildings and construction, was dark. While heading back he spun around time to time but met with no one around. He sat on the couch and sighed loudly, thinking that it was just his imagination. Gaining his attention back, he went to the study room to study again.

The truth was that he had been followed by a pair of eyes from the beginning of his house. When the stalker carefully approached Jungkook's house and nailed his boss's number, he hid under a bush.

"Boss, I found the location."

"Excellent work, Max." The stalker heard the creepy laugh of his boss on the line.

"You thought you had the game won, Jeon. Hiding your precious son. Why did you hide my dear nephew? Now it's time to say hi to Jeon Jungkook, or should I say bye? " The venomous laughter was echoed.

[ Credits goes to real owner ☝🏻]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sugarplums, 

I made a new banner

I made a new banner. How is it ? 

I'm so excited. The dark era has only just begun. I hope you've figured out how the story is going to show up. I'm sorry, but not really sorry.Hee hee. Bring your  handkerchiefs with you from now on. 

Bye bye .

see you soon . 

PS : Don't forget to wear your mask .