Chapter 5 : Infatuate

«  I'm so into you, I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do is to fall in deep 

 Into you - Ariana Grande   »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"How are you today, my darlings?"Mrs.Park hugged Eun Hye and Rose.

"Same" Rose said while hugging her mom.

"Tiered" Eun Hye yelled while running upstairs. Eun Hye had a hot bath and jumped into her bed for a little nap. Rose started to do her next project as she had to submit it before the month's end.

It's almost 7.00 pm now. Eun Hye is checking her new books and documents. She heard Mrs.Park asking them to have dinner. They all gathered and had their dinner, which was prepared by the best chef in the house, Mrs.Park. It's not a boring family dinner where everyone gathers and silently eats, bids each other goodbye, and goes to their respective rooms.The Park family always share their day-to-day things at the dinner table. It's a very comfortable, noisy moment.

After having their dinner and a lovely talk, Eun Hye went to her room. She didn't have any special work to do late at night, so she pulled her phone up and there weren't any new messages to reply to. She put on her headphones and played some random songs. While she was shuffling her playlist, the music stopped for a minute. Then she heard a light knock on her door.

"Come in" Rose peeked from her door.

"Rose? Do you want anything? "

"Nah. Do you have any special things to do tonight? "

"Nope. I'm bored. I was just shuffling my playlist. "

"Yes! Then that's perfect. " Rose jumped into Eun Hye's bed and sat beside her.

"So what's your plan?"

"Eun Hye, what do you think about Taehyung?"

Oh so here is something interesting for you. Eun Hye mumbled and smirked.

"Well, he is handsome and attractive. I think I like him " Eun Hye said and turned to Rose's side. Gosh! You all should see how her cheerful mood changed. Man! this is so much fun. Did she seriously believe what I said? Eun Hye laughed at her. She is frozen. Eun Hye tapped on Rose's chin and poked her cheeks.

"Come to earth, Miss Park"

"What's so funny Eun Hye?"

"I was just messing with you? I saw how you looked at Taehyung Oppa, so I know what you feeling about him. Did you seriously believe what I said before? Are you real? " Eun Hye is laughing her ass out. Rose huffed and looked away. Why not? That's so embarrassing. Think about that for a minute. It's like your sissy caught you red-handed.

"Rose, so my opinion is you both look so cute together."

"Really?" Rose's face lit up as she heard Eun Hye's response.She squealed like a high school girl.

"Yeah. I don't have a bad idea about that and, on the other hand, Kim is our business partner, so mom and dad will also give you blessings. He is rich, but he doesn't look like a bad guy. He kinda looks playful, but I think that's nothing at all. "

"Thanks, Eun Hye-ahh." Rose hugged Eun Hye tightly.

"His beautiful deep voice. I can hear words repeated over and over again. Every time I hear his voice, I don't know how it simply impacts me this much. " Rose said dreamily and blushed. Eun Hye facepalmed.

"Rose, I think now you can go" Eun Hye said while smiling.

"Ah? Now you are trying to throw me out of your room "Rose pouted. Eun Hye nodded in agreement.

"What? How can you little? I'm your Eonni. "

"Go go. shu shu "Eun Hye pulled her out of her bed.

"How dare you shu me?"Rose said it with a threatening voice.

"Go go. I don't want to stay up all night and hear about what you think about Taehyung Oppa. " Eun Hye laughed.

[credits goes to real owner ☝🏻]

---------------------------------

Hi Sugar plums 🥺💖

C ya all in next chap .

Don't forget to vote and comment .

Stay safe . Wear your mask .

love ya...