Chapter 20 : Ruined

«  These days I haven't been sleeping
 staying up playing back myself leaving 

Back to December - Taylor Swift  » 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Two broken hearts cry each and every night, missing their familiar warmth. Eun Hye didn't know when she slept last night. She cried as she scrolled through her gallery, which was filled with sweet memories of Eun Hye and Jungkook. She had slept on the couch due to her heavy crying. A ray of sunlight struck her face. Blinking for a while, she sat on the couch, trying to adjust her eyes to the bright sunlight. Sighing loudly, she grabbed her phone from the backpack, which was on the floor.

There were no response from Jungkook all her messages and calls were left on read. "Perhaps he had something important at work or had his phone switched off by himself," she reasoned as she went to her room, as she always did. She always lied to herself, telling herself that Jungkook had to be busy or that his phone had been turned off, but her low key arched from reality. She knows that Jungkook doesn't care about her now. Everything is over. She lost another one who she loved dearly.

She threw her clothes on the floor after closing the bathroom door. She stood under the cold shower like a dead soul. Despite the fact that the water was icy cold, she let the drops fall on her entire body. She tried to wash the pain from her body. Not only the pain that her body is feeling from not having better sleep, but also the pain that comes from her heart. She felt so numb. She stepped out of the shower a few minutes later, arching her back and holding the lambs.

Rose was always there for her, but Eun Hye asked her to leave her alone. Heeseung tried to cheer her up as well, but it didn't work. He felt guilty. He felt like he was the cause of this pure, innocent soul's pain. He was also sad. He cried when he saw that Eun Hye broke down. He attempted to punch himself, but Ni-Ki stopped him, claiming that nothing had happened on his side, but Ni-Ki believes that there is a 1percent fault on Heeseung's side as well. He shouldn't have confessed to Eun Hye. He should stay in his limits. He shouldn't be head over heels for a person who's someone else's.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was questioning himself. He was aware of everything Jungkook was doing, but he did nothing to stop him. He felt how Jungkook was feeling about things, but still, he felt guilty for not saying anything to Jin Hyung and Eun Hye.

"I'll tell them if they ask for anything else," he muttered to himself, but he doubted it.

Disturbing his thoughts, he felt someone was stepping near him. He turned around to see Jin Hyung dressed up and getting ready to go somewhere.

"Where are you going, Hyung?"

"I'm going to market Taehyung. Do you need something ? "

" Ok . Could you please bring me that new video game player?" He gave Jin puppy eyes because he knew Jin didn't like him playing video games so late at night, but Jin nodded to him, surprisingly. Bidding a good bye and left.

Jin, on the other hand, was overjoyed because he thought Taehyung was returning to his right, but the truth was that he had lied and said he was going to the market. Instead of going to the market, he went to meet Namjoon.  

"Hey, Namjoon, can I have a word with you if you're not too busy?" Jin asked while flashing his smile.

"Sure, Jin. Long time know ? " Nodding to Namjoon, both sat on the couch.

"There's something wrong with Jungkook, Namjoon."

"What exactly do you mean, Jin?"

"Namjoon, you know that Taehyung and Jungkook are best buddies. They are, indeed. So I felt that Taehyung had been hiding something from me for the past few days. I felt like it was about Jungkook. "

" Jin, If you are worrying about Jungkook's security, then I'm handling it. I insist two best civil FBI officers for his security."

"No, that's not all I'm worrying about Namjoon. Please be patient!! until I tell you the whole thing."

" Hmm. Carry on"

"So I unlocked Taehyung's phone when he was sleeping and went through his calls and message history. Then I noticed something fishy about it. So I took a few screenshots, sent them to myself, and everything was fine. I know what I did was a little creepy, but I think you should see it. " Jin handed his phone to Namjoon to check these screenshots. The moment Namjoon saw the screenshots, his face became pale, like he saw a horror.

"But, J-Jin, how?" He didn't know what to say.

"I don't know Namjoon. That's why I showed you this. Please help me to save him. "

"I'll not let this happen. I can assure you of that, Jin. Don't be worried." Jin then stated that he had to leave, and he did so.

[ pic credits goes to real owner ] 

----------------------

Hi Sugarplums , 

What do you think about Jungkook? What is he doing? Why did Jin request Namjoon's assistance in saving him?

Don't forget to press the star button and comment. Perhaps there will be brief chapters ahead.

Stay safe.

Wear your mask.

Love y'll.