Chapter 30 : With the hardships

« Under my skin
How deep I don't even know
Tried everything
But I don't anymore
Realizin'
I shouldn't have let you go
Shouldnt have let you go  

Need Your Love - Gryffin & Seven Lions »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I should check CCTV records. I felt it was so real. Eun Hye tipped toed to Mr.Park's office room and started checking CCTV records, but during the time when she went to her room at night and until Heeseung came to her room in the morning, everything was so clear. There was no one entering the house.

So is that all my imagination? What's going on with me? Jungkook, you really took my soul away. Talking to herself, she went downstairs.

"Good morning, baby. Come here and have breakfast first. " Mrs. Park said while patting the chair between her and Heeseung. Nodding to Mrs.Park Eun Hye, she sat there and digging for her breakfast.

"Why don't you go and see Heeseung's work place? It's a really beautiful place." Mr.Park asked Eun Hye, who didn't know how to answer. She looked at Heeseung, who gave a reassurring smile, approving her dad's request. Before she could answer, they heard a phone buzzing.

"I'm sorry. It's mine. " Bowing to Parks, Heeseung picked up the call.

"Something came up at work. I have to go now. Euny, you can come later or I can take you another time. "

"It's okay. I'll take her there. " Rose said, smiling. After a quick goodbye, Heeseung ran to his office.

Eun Hye didn't know he was working for Jeon's cooperation. Standing in front of the luxury building, she gulped. "Is this where Heeseung works?" Eun Hye asked Rose just to confirm it.

"Yeah, come," Rose took her hand and led her to the office elevators. Cracking a ding sound, the elevator opens to the upper floor, where everyone can see outside because of the wide glass doors.

"Good morning Mrs. Kim. Do you need anything? " The employer asked politly.

"Can you tell me where Jung Heeseung is?" Rose said while glancing at Eun Hye, who was still amazed by the creations.

"Sir is at a meeting with foreign buyers. It will take the whole day ma'am. Do you need to inform Sir? " The employer said while checking the schedule.

"No. That's okay. We'll be going now. Tell him that we left and will come back later. " The employer nodded.

They went to a cafe next to the office. "Euny, let's have a coffee now. The coffee here is really good. " Eun Hye nodded and asked."How did he end up in Jeon cooperation?"

"I was waiting for you to ask that. After the police found the dead body, Jungkook's manager asked him to take Jungkook's place. Heeseung refused at first, but finally agreed when Jungkook's manager explained the business situation. They needed a CEO. Since Heeseung's family owns a big company, he had an idea of how to take care of it. That's what happened. " Rose giggled at first, seeing how curious Eun Hye was, but immediately frowned when she saw EunHye was deep in her thoughts again. 

"But she called him Sir. Why is that? Is he the CEO now? "

"Kind of.yes. He is working as a Co-CEO. Jungkook was the real owner until they solidified the assest problems. He's working in the CEO position. Jungkook's manager didn't like to say a word about it, so we simply shrugged it off. On the other hand, his manager doesn't have any intensions of stealing anything from the company. He's a good worker, which we can rarely find. I don't know why he is behaving like that, but it's about the company that he is working for, not me or Taehyung. We are not in a place to question the company's secrets. Euny, Please don't be sad again. "

"I'm not sad, Rose. I have already moved on. See, I'm going to marry Heeseung. " Eun Hye said while sipping her coffee like nothing happened, but her insides were stirred up by a deep emotional battle. Rose put her coffee cup on the coffee table and looked directly into Eun Hye's eyes. She could clearly see the pain in her swollen, red eyes.

"Keep it saying to yourself, Eun Hye. I'm your sister who almost lived fucking 20 years with you. You can't lie to me. "

"What are you telling me to do Rose? What should I do? I'm trying. I'm trying my best. " The suffering and wailing sound of her voice echoed in Rose's ears like a painful wishper.

"I'm sorry Euny. I shouldn't shout at you. " She felt guilty. She was guilty of shouting at her sister, who was like a shattered glass.

"I'll talk to you later, Rose," Eun Hye ranned away. With a heavy heart, Rose muttered. "O-okay"

-------------------------

Hi Sugarplums ,

Hope you are all doing well.

 I had to delete my Jung Hoseok FF because of some Wattpad publishing errors. I deleted and published it again, so please go vote and comment again. 

ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ

Love you

Love you.

Stay safe...