Chapter 12 : Meeting the unknown missing part

«  No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya, oh no 

2U - Justin Bieber  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

If you are wondering what happened last night, Jungkook and Eun Hye confess their feelings for each other. Not only them, but also Rose and V confess their feelings for each other.

It's another bright morning. Eun Hye wakes up and scratches her back. Without getting out of her bed, she decided to stay a few minutes more there while checking her messages and Instagram comments. She got her phone from the nightstand. The first thing her eyes caught up to was' 2 messages from Kookie 💓'. Without knowingly, a smile formed on her face.

Kookie 💓:

Good morning sweetheart! Wakey wakey...

Eun Hye replied, saying she had just woken up and 'Gummorning kookie'. She got another message from Kookie.

Kookie 💓:

One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine cuz you are my life.

Light pink shades decorate Eun Hye's cheeks. She felt her blood rush to her cheeks and her heart start to beat fast. She replied to her boyfriend while giggling.

'Yah! Kookie, why are you so cheesy? '

Kookie 💓:

Only for you, my love.

She smiled and shook her head at her boyfriend's cheesy lines. She felt so good to start a day with loving messages from her boyfriend. After a long time, she had better sleep last night.

Flashback

"Jungkook you need to know something before you love me," Eun Hye said with a sad smile.

Jungkook looked at her confusedly. He walked to where Eun Hye was sitting and kneeled down. He felt the pain in her voice. The only simple action made Eun Hye tear up. She tapped beside the seat next to her, signaling Jungkook to sit there instead of kneeling down in front of her. Jungkook shakes his head, saying simply, I'm okay. Eun Hye sighed loudly.

Jungkook took both Eun Hye's hands to his and asked "You okay love? Don't be pressured. You can tell me anything. " Eun Hye nodded knowingly. She can trust him. He's a good friend too.

"J-Jungkook I don't have parents. They died from a tragic attack, "she said with a cracked voice.

"But-how? Wait! Then who? " Jungkook couldn't understand what he had just heard. He doesn't know how to react to it. Besides, he knows how painful it is to live without parents' love and affection.

"I know Jungkook. You're shocked. Mr. and Mrs. Park are my relatives. After the incident, they asked me to call them mom and dad. They are taking good care of me. Rose loved me like her own sister. I'm lucky to have them but I'm not the real sister of Rose. " She said while sobbing.

Jungkook kissed her hands and made her sit on his lap. He strokes her hair while mumbling. 'it's okay you have me now. Don't think you're alone'. The core of his heart arching from the fact that his love is also going through the same pain as him.

After a few minutes, Eun Hye calmed down to Jungkook's soothing voice. He kissed her temples. He thought about telling her about his life story another day and letting her rest tonight.

---------------------

Meanwhile,

Heeseung steps out of the plane with Ni-ki. His best friend from diapers. He looked around and spun around like a drama queen because of the happiness. Even Korea's air smells better to him than states.He has no idea why he felt compelled to return to his rightful place.

"Yah! Heeseung stops acting like an alien. Everyone looking at you "Ni-ki yelled at him because he's embarrassed now.

Everyone stares at them. An adorable pout formed on his face. They can hear some people cooing at Heeseung's cuteness. Ni-ki dragged him as fast as possible to their shared apartment before Heeseung did anything stupid and made them more embarrassed. He knows Heeseung well. If he wants to do something, he'll do it no matter what. Such a bratty kid.

"Ni-ki let's go around the town. I want to see every inch of Korea, "Heeseung said excitedly.

"No way, we have to unpack these and sleep early today. We have to go to uni from tomorrow Heeseung-ah "

"Okay, I'm tired too," Heeseung mumbled while pouting. All his manly acts vanish when he's comfortable around someone. So the boys unpacked their things for hours and got to bed earlier. 

[ credits goes to real owner☝🏻  ]

---------------------------------

Hi Sugar plums 🥺💖

Don't forget to vote and comment .Stay safe . Wear your mask .

love ya...