Chapter 15 : Happy blowout

« We gon' have a good good good time
입엔 Big smile feel so happy right now aw aw
Pool Party Everybody

Pool party - Brave Girls  »

 ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

As everyone decided, they gathered at Ni-Ki's place to meet his girlfriend and hold a pool party. Taehyung first picked up Jungkook, then Rose and Eun Hye, and drove to Ni-Ki's house. Others were already there. Taehyung jumped out of the car and greeted Ni-Ki.

"So hurry up and show me my sister-in-law," Taehyung said, smirking, because his intention was to tease Ni-Ki, but he got it back as usual. Ni-Ki smirked back.

"I don't think you should get too excited about seeing a girl when you already have someone in your life, my dear brother. " Taehyung spun at breakneck speed and was met with the jealousy Rose. Taehyung walked to her like a lost puppy and backhugged her.

"What's up with that look, baby? Are you jealous? " Taehyung asked kissing Rose's cheeks . Before Rose glared at him, Hoseok barged into the entrance to welcome his friends.

"Ew, Taehyung, go get a room!" Hoseok yelled, laughing. Rose blushed slightly and hid in Taehyung's arms. Taehyung smiled at her behavior and shared his boxy smile with his friend, who he had seen after many years.

"Let's go back to the backyard. My girlfriend, Lisa, is already there, waiting for you guys." Ni-Ki said. Jungkook looked around to see if Heeseung was there, but he wasn't, so Jungkook thanked God. They all walked to the poolside and noticed a beautiful girl swinging her legs on the edge of the pool. 

" Woah ! She's so pretty " Everybody mesmerized by her beauty

" Woah ! She's so pretty " Everybody mesmerized by her beauty .

"Lalisa!! "Lisa turned around when she heard her full name being addressed to her.

"Rosey," Lisa exclaimed as she ran up to Rose and hugged her tightly. They were all looking at them.

"Do you know each other?" Ni-Ki asked.

"We were in a high school dancing group together."

"Oh, no! Is she the dancing machine you've always wondered about? "

Jungkook inquired, "Dance machine?" With the exception of the two sisters and Lisa, the rest of the group had no idea what they were talking about.They just blankly stared at the 3 girls who were chit-chatting so happily while hanging their mouths open.As a result, the three of them had to recount their entire history of dancing together, as well as Lisa's dancing abilities, to make others understand how they met and how they lost contact because of the different paths they used for higher education.