Chapter 17 : No

«I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
somebody to hold 

Someone You Loved- Lewis Capaldi  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Namjoon comes to pick up Jungkook from university as the air is not good at the time and it's too dangerous to leave him alone to walk his home. So they went to Namjoon's office and talked about what had happened so far, specifically what had happened to Eun Hye.Meanwhile, someone was listening in on their conversation without their knowledge.The person immediately got what he wanted to know and left the place.

The man was Max, Namjoon's fake worker who worked under Jungkook's uncle. The one who tried to kill Jungkook. Max called his boss and explained the situation.They planned to kill Eun Hye to make Jungkook suffer, but this time they canceled the plan as she had nothing to do with Jungkook anymore. They have already broken up. At least, that's what they believed.

"Max, then let's take care of old Mrs. Jeon and ask the others to follow Plan A," the boss smirked.

"All right, boss."

Meanwhile, Namjoon explained what was happening and what had happened to Jungkook's parents. Jungkook was stunned by the sudden information. He felt as if he were dying on the inside.All of the new information and events made him feel weak and sad.He couldn't take it anymore. Jungkook considered returning to his home and avoiding all of those things for a while.Namjoon offered him a lift as he was also passing by Jungkook's hotel, but Jungkook denied it, saying he wanted to meet Taehyung. So Namjoon said ok, and Jungkook left Namjoon's office alone.

Instead of going to Taehyung's place, he headed back to his own home. Halmoni was sleeping as she thought Jungkook was going to spend the night at Taehyung's as usual for the final exam studies. He took the spare key from his back pocket and entered the house without cracking a noise. He went straight to his room like a dead man. His pale face showed just how he felt right now. Closing his bed room door, he knelt down, crying his heart out.

" Why God ? Why ? Why does this keep happening to me, and why do I have to put up with it?Why did you kill my parents? For money ? Why are people like this so low minded?Are you the one who is following me? Is it you who is following my Euny?Are you happy now? She's mad at me now. She left me. She needs a break. Everyone left me. Again I'm alone with grandma. "  

Meanwhile, Namjoon completed his work and returned home with a heavy heart.Jungkook and he have become best friends in the past few days. He is like a brother to Namjoon. Namjoon called Jin to tell him these things as he wanted to calm himself down. Taehyung received a phone call while Jin and Namjoon were on the phone.Both Jin and Taehyung were in their living room.Answering the call, Taehyung stood up from the couch to get to his room, but he he lost his track. The phone slipped from his hand.

"No..." Taehyung screamed while trying to balance himself. He felt dizzy . Jin became terrified as a result of this. He ran to Taehyung and asked what happened but he got no answer.

"What happened, Tae? Why aren't you talking to me? Tell me. What happened ?" Jin asked while shaking Taehyung.

" Jin , Jin what happend ? " Jin could still hear the other person on the phone.

" Namjoon I don't know, but Taehyung is not speaking. He was already in tears.Let me put on speaker. "

" Tae, It's me Namjoon hyung . What happened? " Namjoon asked in a soft voice.

"H-Hyung, K-Kookie..." Taehyung was a crying mess.   

Namjoon hung up the phone and dialed his workers' numbers, mumbling to himself, "Jungkook!!"

" Mr.Namjoon . I'm at the house in Nathen street . Please come quickly."Namjoon hung up the phone and drove as quickly as he could to a location. When he got to the right place, he saw what he was afraid would happen.

He saw two lifeless bodies  are in a pool of blood. They were Jungkook and his grandma. Namjoon tried to speak, but he couldn't, so he ran up to Jungkook and shook him. The other officers were taken aback by Namjoon's actions. They had never seen him break down like this before. 

[pic credits goes to real owner]

--------------------------

Hi Sugarplums, 

I-   * Gulps*

Uhmm      * clears the troat. * 

Everyone's life does not have a happy ending.uk. *sad smile *

I think I should go now. Hee...

I'll see you later if you let me live.

Don't forget to press the star button.

Stay safe.

Bye.