Chapter 19 : Pieces of a broken heart

«  I don't believe, I don't believe it
You left in peace, left me in pieces
Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees 

Same Old Love - Selena Gomez  » 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook visited his grandmother's grave after he had fully recovered. Jungkook sobbed as he knelt beside the spot. He put on a lovely flower bouquet.

"Halmoni, How are you doing?" It's me Jungkook . Can you see me? I miss you. Halmoni, I failed my mission. Because of my lack of concentration, I lost my only family. I should not think low about my reval . I know everything there is to know about , Halmoni. I know how he killed my parents. I know why he did it. I know everything he did , Halmoni. Everything. He was a bloody murder. While murdering his own family, he had a good public reputation. He'll suffer. You can count on it." He said this with his fists clenched. 

After mumbling about how he was spending his time, he stood up and spun around to head back. He came to the gate and took one last glance.

"I'm not sure what will happen next, but I'll be there soon to meet you." He cracked a fake smile and headed back home. 

Meanwhile, Eun Hye looked at her reflection in the mirror. She squandered a few moments by staring at herself with a blank expression. It has been so long. She fought with Jungkook and Jungkook ignored her all the time. She never thought that things would happen like this. She blamed herself. Tears threatened to fall down, but she tried hard not to cry again. No one questioned her behavior because everyone was aware of her current situation. Shrugging her thoughts away, she walked to her closet and got dressed to head to university.  

Friends gathered in the cafeteria area after the lectures. Eun Hye went there as usual. All the time, Heeseung was there to support her. After the fight, Eun Hye stopped talking with Heeseung, but she thought about giving him a chance as a friend. This time, Eun Hye gathered all the courage to ask how Jungkook was doing. After his last meeting with Jungkook, Taehyung stopped talking about him. Even he did not mention Jungkook's name. 

"How is Jungkook doing, Taehyung Oppa?" Eun Hye asked. Everyone stopped chatting and narrowed their eyes at Taehyung and Eun Hye. They all heard how she sounded. She was shattered from the inside. Taehyung looked at her and then looked away. He felt so wrong for not telling what Jungkook was doing. He knew she was the only one who could prevent Jungkook from doing what he was doing, but Taehyung was also afraid of losing her. Everyone remained in silence.  

" Please Oppa , At the very least, tell me he's doing well. " Eun Hye pleaded again. Her eyes welled up with tears.

" Euny-" Rose tried to stop her but was cut off by Taehyung.

"He is doing well, Eun Hye. I'm sorry" That's the only thing that slipped from Taehyung's mouth. He is once again deafeningly silent. Eun Hye nodded and wiped her tears away.

" Thank you ." mubling that Eun Hye ran away. They were all concerned about both Eun Hye and Jungkook, but they didn't know what to do. As Taehyung was not spilling the things going on to Jungkook, the rest of the friends gave up asking Taehyung. They thought time would heal both inside and outside wounds, hopefully. 

Every day, Eun Hye and Jungkook wish for a happy life.They end up crying alone every day.They missed each other every second and looked for warmth, but they ended up on a cold floor.They even cried for hours before starting to smile like crazy, rewinding their lovely memories.They shattered once, and then they became strong with each other.Is that love? Is that their fate? Is this how the destiny thing works? Taehyung and Rose waited for them to be happy again, like they used to be, as their minds were filled with thousands upon thousands of questions.They helped as far as they could. 

Taehyung asked Jungkook to stay at Taehyung's place as he was living alone, but Jungkook denied the offer.  Jungkook lived a lonely life. Taehyung was the only one who knew what he was up to, but he promised Jungkook he wouldn't tell anyone.

[ Pic credits goes to real owner ]

--------------

Hi Sugarplums ,

Don't forget to press the star button and comment

Have nice day/night !

Stay safe.