Chapter 24 : On bonfire ceremony

«  Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer... 

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 Rose could barely sleep the night before her wedding. There were so many details that needed attention, and she lay awake wondering how they would all be taken care of, and how her life was about to change in just a few short hours.

Everyone was busy chatting about their whereabouts. The church was filled with laughter and chanting. The decorated church and amidst all the grandeur of the flowers. Are you curious as to why this is the case? It's a big occasion here. Taehyung's and Rose's wedding day. Today, her life was about to change. She has dreamt and dreamt of this day since her childhood. She was happier than ever.

Rose was sitting in a chair in the dressing room at the time. She's blurring about how excited she is and how afraid she is at the same time.

"Why are you afraid, Rose?" It's not like Taehyung Oppa is going to say no to you," Eun Hye chuckled.

"But what if he says no to me...?What if he refuses to marry me?" Rose whined . Before Eun Hye started to give her lecture about how Taehyung loved her, someone knocked on the door. Mr. Park walked her to the end of the aisle that would take her to the alter where Taehyung was waiting for the love of his life. Rose was afraid to death. She noticed how her hands shaking . She gripped the flower bouquet tightly. She wasn't sure why she was shaking so much. She's going to marry her prince charming. There is nothing to be concerned about. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her breath.

Mr. Park had noticed what was happening to her. He leaned down and whispered in Rose's ear, "It's okay, Rosey. You don't have to go through with this. Just close your eyes and I will take you anywhere you want to go. "Rose smiled lightly and put her hand on Mr. Park's.

"Are you ready now?" She nodded in approval and she turned to see the love of her life standing at the alter, waiting for her. He looked so handsome. She was mesmerized by how someone could be so perfect, even in a simple black suit. She couldn't stop gawking at him. The pianist started playing the wedding march and she took the first step into the rose petals and began the next chapter of her life. All the magical things happened in a minutes. Tingling sensations course through both of their bodies. The eyes are filled with love and affection. They smiled at the crowd, inviting them to share in their joy on their special day.

Following the church ceremony, all of the friends and family members of the Kim and Park families prepared for the next exciting event. It really was an enjoyable moment as it was Taehyung's and Rose's 'Bonefire ceremony'. Typically, couples choose these options, particularly those seeking a perfect outdoor wedding. Creating a designated fire pit before the ceremony , and signify their love by sparkling a bonfire. It was a brilliant idea that came from Eun Hye's insane mind. It's a little different than usual because it's a surprise for Rose. They didn't vow at there, but enjoyed the moment . They shared their wedding day gift at the moment. Rose got a simple diamond pendant which was designed by Taehyung on his own. She promised to keep it forever and always associate it with the memories of her special day. Taehyung got a pair of cufflinks that can be worn on the day .  

[ pic credits goes to rightful owners ]

-----------------------

Hi Sugarplums,

I'm so tired and sleepy * yawns *

Here you go...the first wedding. Let's go out and drink today.*cheers*

Lol. I'm not a alcholic person.

See you soon.

* Return to you and yell. * Don't forget to put on your mask...