Chapter 25 :Until you move on

«  So I cut you off
I don't need your love
'Cause I already cried enough
I've been done
I've been movin' on since we said goodbye
I cut you off  

IDGAF - Dua Lipa  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After the wedding, Taehyung and Rose moved on to a new mansion. Mr. Kim handed over his company to Taehyung. During the day, while Taehyung was at his office, Rose spent her time with Eun Hye or doing housework.

It has been months since Eun Hye was alone and shattered. Still, she's suffering alone. When she entered her room, she closed the door behind her and cried. Giving up on her knees she crunched down to the floor and cried. Not only one time she cried under the shower and she cried to sleep. It's hard to mive on . Still, those memories make her feel weak.

As usual, Rose came to see Eun Hye. She was deep in her slumber. Rose sat beside her and softly traced the tear stains. Every time she saw those tear stains, she felt a pang in her chest. She wanted to erase all the pain away from her sister. She wanted to go back and change the things that had happened. If she can, she's even ready to time travel with her sister.

Eun Hye tossed and turned. Stretching her arms, she sat on the bed while holding her head. Her head was aching from the pain. She blinks twice or thrice to make her eyes adjust to the light. She saw Rose sitting beside her and watching her every moment carefully. She cracked a grin." Good morning "

Rose doesn't care to respond her . Instead of responding to Eun Hye, she asked, "How are you, Euny?" Her voice cracked. Rose was worried about Eun Hye, and even if she faked the smile, Rose knew it was all a ruse. Eun Hye wanted to lie to Rose. To tell her that she's okay and everything is okay now, but she couldn't help her. The water work had already begun to pool on her rosy cheeks. Rose wrapped her in a tight hug and stroked her hair.

No one utters a word for the first time in their life. They were always very bubbly and cheerful, but today everything is different. So much has happened. So much they go through.

Rose was one to break the silence. "Euny, I know you are still in pain. I can understand, but you have to move on, darling. I know it's hard, but try. Not for me, not for mom and dad , not for friends , try to move on just for you. Don't let your journey end like this. Without a happy ending, I understand that we won't be able to eliminate all of the suffering. I know we can't burn all those memories. Even though they hurt you now, they were once beautiful memories.

Aren't they? Don't try to forget him. Don't try to forget those memories. That's your life. Go on your life with them .Go to your dream which you dreamt from childhood. I know you loved him whole-heartedly and I'm sure he did too, but I don't know what got into him. It doesn't mean he is the only one for you. There will be a person for you who will cherish you until the death. So move on, Euny. I can't see you like this. I know you're crying every night. I can't see you in such pain. " Rose said while wiping her tears. Unknowingly, she also cried.

Eun Hye waited for a few minutes. She took deep breaths in and out, attempting to calm herself. She closed her eyes and stayed like a statue for a minute. She smiled reassuringly and mumbled, "I'll try."

"Get up and put on a nice outfit." I'm going to take you somewhere," she explained. Eun Hye eyed her suspiciously and frowned.

"Can you tell me where you're taking me? Don't tell me it's a surprise. "

"Not at all, but it will be bowled over." Rose said while giggling.

"Yeah, are you for real? Shu shu. Please leave my room."Eun Hye pushed her out while laughing. She stared at the blank phone screen, like she was still waiting for his calls, like they used to be.   

[ Pic credits goes to real owner ]

------------------------

Hi Sugarplums,

So let's move on

So let's move on.🙂

Stay safe .

Love y'll.