Chapter 22 : Cheater

«  Yeah, and you look so happy walking down the street, don't you babe
Did you forget, you said that in this lifetime you could never get over me
Are you over me? (Uh) 

Cry For Me - Camila Cabello  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Because of Taehyung's persuasion, Jungkook decided to go to university again while his manager handled the business. His manager was a kind man in his late fourties. When Jungkook asked him to handle his business because he needed to settle his dispute, Jungkook's manager said he'd handle everything until Jungkook returned.

He struggled with his own thoughts until he made a decision. He finally found his books and documents after running around and searching under his bed, couch, and desk. Why not ? It has been a long time since he went to university. He still had a chance to take his final exam.

"They'll be glad to see you again, Jungkook-ah." Jungkook heard Taehyung's cheerful voice beside him. Jungkook just hummed at him.

"They are worried about you a lot." Taehyung said while reminding how others behave at the past few weeks.

"I don't want them to be worried about me." Jungkook said while sighing loudly. Taehyung didn't say anything. He only looked at Jungkook, who had changed over the course of a few days. The bunny-faced Jungkook is gone. Before they started chatting again, the lectures began.

When they all arrived at the cafe area, the rest of the group greeted Jungkook warmly, as was customary. They hugged and joked around with each other. They felt as if they had met after a long time apart. Eun Hye came and sat beside Jungkook, giving him a soft, shy smile, but in return, she got a glare. Yes, Jungkook glared at her and turned around to see what his friends were doing. Heeseung was also there and he noticed the glare. He didn't utter a word as he knew it was useless. He quickly patted Eun Hye's hand, unaware that someone was watching. Suddenly, Jimin changed the topic they were talking about.

"Oh, no! Let's not talk about that murderer now. How can you manage the company, Jungkook-ah?" Jimin directed everyone's attention to Jungkook.

"I'm still thinking Hyung. I feel like I want to do the things on my own now. "

"Do you mean you're going to the company right now?" Taehyung also joined the conversation.

" Yeah ! " Jungkook simply answered.

"Jungkook-ah, I think you better do it after the final exams. You know there's only a few months to go," Jimin said and Taehyung agreed with Jimin.

"Woah ! Look at that girl. She's so pretty " Jimin suddenly said, pointing to a girl.

"Give me your phone, Hyung," Jungkook said.

" Why ? Are you going to picture her ? " Jimin asked with a smug look and handed his phone.

" No, I'm texting noona. She'll kill you, Hyung," Jungkook said quickly as he typed.

"Yo...Jungkook-ah," Jimin tried to snatch the phone, but Jungkook was quick enough to flee. lips curved into a smile as they thought they had got their Jungkook back. Except for Taehyung and Eun Hye, the rest of the friends go to work while Jungkook and Jimin play like children.

"Where have the others gone?" Jungkook asked for Taehyung while acting like there was no one else. He sat beside him.

"They left to continue their projects."

"Ohh," Jungkook said as he drank some water. Jimin said his goodbyes, lightly hit Jungkook's head, and went to meet his girlfriend. The place became silent again. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and Eun Hye turn by turn. Taehyung noticed Jungkook's behavior from the beginning. When he tried to give him a lecture about this, suddenly, a pretty girl appeared on the scene.

"Hi babe," she said as she hugged Jungkook, and to others surprise, Jungkook replied.

"Hi," Jungkook said while showing his bunny smile to her. Taehyung choked on his drink and turned to see how Eun Hye reacted. He could see the uncertainty, the confusion, in her face. Her hands were holding the chair, not wanting to make eye contact with Jungkook. Tears welled up in her dark obs when she saw her Jungkook ,and that unknown girl trying to kiss each other. She had no guts to stay there and see what was going on. The love of her life is going to kiss someone else. She ran away. Taehyung was fuming with anger. Before Jungkook and the girl kissed each other, Taehyung banged his fist on the table.

"Taehyung" Jungkook looked at him and saw that Taehyung was fuming in anger and giving Jungkook a disbelieving look.

"Wait, who the fuck is this?"

"She's my girlfriend"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Taehyung mocked him and kicked a chair.

"Taehyung, stop"

" Stop ? Stop what, Jungkook? You stop first. Miss, I don't care who the bitch you are, but get lost before I kill you right here. I don't hesistate to slap you, even you are a girl." The girl got scared by Taehyung and she lost her grip on Jungkook's hand and ran away.

"What the hell is going on, Taehyung?"

" Taehyung the hell. So are you happy now? Breaking that innocent girl's heart again? Woah ! You are unbelievable, Jungkook. unbelievable. I never expected you to be this way, and Mr. Jungkook, from now on, I don't know you. " Taehyung stomped away before Jungkook gave him a fake reason.   

[ pic credits goes to real owner]

-----------------------------

Hi Sugarplums,

Don't forget to vote and comment

Stay happy and safe.

Love y'll