Chapter 4 : Raven-haired guy

«  You can't take my youth away
This soul of mine will never break
    As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away

Youth - Shawn Mendes  »

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook's Pov:

The thought of Halmoni lying to me always bothers me. I'm sure there is something behind my past. Can I search for them only using my surname? The only thing I know about them is that. When I started talking about them, she either changed the subject or began to cry.Aish! This sucks.

"Hey bro" who the hell  is now bro zoning me? Ah! Taehyung, Kim Seokjin's brother and my best friend. {Author:- Remember the 'Happy birthday brooo' part? If you know who that is, please tell me.little game for you}

"Hey Taehyung"

"Yo, what's up man? you seemed a little bit off man ." We started talking about my issue while heading to university.

"I think I can help you with that." Taehyung said after thinking for a few minutes.

"Wae? Are you an FBI police officer now? " A playful smile formed on Jungkook's face.

"Shut up Jeon" I laughed at him. Annoying him is one of the funniest things we ever watched.

"Ok ok. So what's the way you can help with that? "

"Oh! Now you want to know it? I expected you to kick first." He scoffed.

"Taehyung-ah," I said with my doe eyes. He glared at me.

"Stop giving me those stupid glances. I won't fall for them and the way I can help you is my Hyung's best friend works at the Seoul police station."

"Jin Hyung's best friend?"

"Yeah"

"Thanks, Taehyung it really means a lot"

"Shut up you dumbass. Since when are you thanking me? " He hit me playfully.

We went straight to uni. When we entered the place it was very crowded as it was the starting day for first-year students. I was busy with my world and I accidentally bumped into someone. I didn't bother about it and went to my lecture room. Most of the girls bump into me to get attention from them. So I never bother to help them to stand up. I always mind my own business. I felt disgusted when they were attracted to me only by looking at my well-built body. Attention seekers.

No one's Pov:

Jungkook bumped into Eun Hye . Eun Hye fell to the ground because of his hard chest.

"Ouch! Don't you have eyes? " Eun Hye yelled at Jungkook but Jungkook didn't hear it. He's already gone. Rose heard her sister's yelling. She ran there.

"Eun Hye what are you doing on the ground?" Rose asked.

{Author:-Everything I need is on the ground. 😂🔫}

"Are you kidding me, Rose? Do I look like a kid who is playing with mud on the ground? That dickhead bumped into me and left without an apology " Eun Hye was fuming in anger. She said while checking her hands to see if they were bleeding or not.

"Who?"

"Um... Excuse me. I'm sorry for my friend's behavior girls. He is not in a good mood today. " Taehyung said with an apologetic voice.