Chapter 11- Broken

Christian's POV
My quick meeting had been anything but quick, so long that Charlotte had decided to go on a walk to past the time. I've been wanting to buy this airline for long enough now and they were still not agreeing to our terms. Ros and I spent almost 3 hours creating a solution they would agree to and wouldn't negatively affect GEH so when they did and we then set a date for the handover, I was ready to celebrate.

Charlotte returned slightly sun kissed but raving about how beautiful Lake Union was in July. Truth be told, I hadn't been over there in years or really anywhere but hearing Charlotte be so happy about a small walk made me realised I hadn't really been living both recently and ever.

Take Elliot and I for example, I'm actually the older of the two of us but no one would ever have known that as children. I didn't talk so he became the big one whilst stayed as the baby brother. And then when I finally did talk, I would look up to him even though in a conventional family he should look up to me. Which I doubt he ever has or will.

Mrs. Jones had made dinner for today and tomorrow leaving Sunday for us to either go out or order in. My mother had mentioned having Sunday dinner again but after last weekend, I didn't think Charlotte would want to go there and be centre stage again without Kate.

When we were sat at the dining room table eating in comfortable silence, I allowed myself to think and remember what my weekends used to be like. What they were like before Charlotte Twell got under my skin the second, I entered that closet. Normally, I would have a submissive under the table on her knees giving me a blow job or pleasuring themselves for my enjoyment. I could never imagine Charlotte doing any of that for me, and even if I did, I knew she would never allow it and that's what I liked about her. We could use the playroom for its real purpose, pleasure not one-sided pain.

"Playroom, 10 minutes." I said as she cleared the plates away, she nodded as I walked into my office. Sitting at my desk in front of the computer, I began going through my emails, a lot for a Friday night but only one caught my attention for immediate reading.

From: Welch: Security Advisor

Subject: Miss. C Twell

To: Christian Grey

Mr Grey,

Attached is the background check you asked for. Cannot be certain but I think there may be more to what I have found than this. Will proceed however you see fit.

Welch

Security Advisor, GEH

It was just there, the answers to my unanswered questions. One click and I would know everything about that woman, but I couldn't. Trust her, she said and I'm going to for now anyway.

Yet another first, Grey

I shut down my emails and went upstairs, I was in the mood the celebrate deep inside my woman. I opened the playroom door and there she was kneeling wearing only lace, her legs spread perfectly apart. I walked around her, my finger traced her collar bone, and I watched goose bumps form where my fingers had been.

"Stand, bed." I said in my dom voice, she did as she was told. I grabbed some soft cuffs from the selection and cuffed her arms behind her back, I sat on the edge the bed and pulled her across my lap. I began to spank her, alternating from her left to right cheek then smacking her sex. I could smell her arousal, she was enjoying this as much as I was.

15 spanks later and I couldn't take it anymore. The smell, her moans, I was going to explode in my pants. I stopped, picked her up lay her on the bed face down, still cuffed. Slid my pants over my bottom, not waiting to fully take them off. I kneeled behind her, lifted her hips, and slammed into her, taking her at a gruelling pace until we both came at the same time.