Chapter 32 - Seriously

Charlotte's POV
I woke up in the best way possible Christmas morning. Christian was lying above me, pushing himself into me. "Christian," I gasped out in pleasure as he rolled his hips. "Merry Christmas, baby." Christian smiled as he continued to move inside of me. I moved my hands up to his hair, gently pulling him down so I could kiss his lips.

"Merry Christmas, Grey."

Our leisurely morning wrapped round each other naked was interrupted when a screaming Mia and Kate ran into our bedroom. I was fairly sure that they both saw my naked body before Christian could cover me up with the duvet.

"Get up both of you!" Kate began only to be interrupted by Mia squealing, "It's Christmas!" I groaned and rolled over into Christian's chest. "Give us 10 minutes," he told them, affectively kicking them out. "Don't forget your pyjamas, both of you!" Mia called out as she shut the door.

After not moving from the bed for almost 10 minutes we eventually managed to get out of the heavenly comfort of bed and walk down to join everyone else.

When we finished eating our breakfast which was a selection of pancakes and waffles it was already 10:30. Grace and Carrick had decided that we would open gifts in the evening after those of us who wanted to go skiing had been and eaten dinner which they both were cooking, allowing the Bentley's to spend the day with their family.

"Kate, are you coming with us?" I asked Kate when I walked back into the lounge ready to go expecting her to be ready. "Not yet, El and I are going to wait for Mia but you two go." She gestured to the door where Christian was waiting for me. I smiled kissing her on the cheeks before walking downstairs with Christian.

"All sorted," Christian smiled as he stood from where he was doing my boots up. "Thank you, can we ski the east ridge today?" I asked. Seeing as it was Christmas day the queues would be shorter than normal making it easier for us to get around but Christian clearly had other plans shaking his head.

"Follow me"

And I did, due to the house being on the slopes we were able to ski through the garden straight onto the ski run that would lead us to the bottom gondola then up the mountain. As the main village came into view, Christian, instead of following the run decided to veer off to the side following a track between the trees speeding off ahead of me almost out of view.

Where are you going Grey?

To a helicopter, of course.

Christian was already taking his skis off, standing proudly next to the bright red helicopter as I came to a stop next to him removing my own. "What is this Grey?" I asked full of shock. "Well, this is a helicopter," he stated before walking over to me and lifting my chin up kissing me softly.

"We are going skiing," he continued bending over to pick up my skis, "On Silverton Mountain."

"Seriously!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around him and him kissing me again. "Merry Christmas," he whispered before pulling away and leading me towards the helicopter.

"Mr. Grey we are ready when you are." The pilot said to Christian as he placed our skis inside the helicopter before stepping into the cockpit. "I can't believe we're doing this," I exclaimed as Christian helped me inside.

It didn't take long for us to both be strapped in and taking off over the snow covered town flying over the skiers below. "Look at that view," I exclaimed through the headphones, pointing across the valley, "It's incredible right." Christian smiled across to me squeezing my thighs.

30 minutes later the helicopter was hovering over the snow at the top of the mountain, where standing on the snow were 2 men guiding the pilot down. "Get your gear on, then you can ski out." The pilot's voice came through the headphones. "Ski out?" I questioned confused as we weren't even touching the floor. "We will sit on the edge and jump off then ski down straight away," Christian explained casually.