Chapter 24 - Sea Air

Christian's POV
She touched me, Char touch my chest and it didn't hurt nor did it burn, it was pleasant and felt right.

Charlotte was sat in my lap kissing me passionately whilst I was still kneeling on the floor. I wrapped my arms tighter around her waist as I rocked back onto my heels standing up and began to walk us towards our bedroom.

Our bedroom, now that had a nice ring to it.

Our lips only separated once I'd placed her down on the floor and we began removing our clothes. It didn't take long until we were both naked and she was lying on the bed beneath me. I knew that after tonight I had to be gentle and look after her.

"I love you," I whispered against her lips as my fingers moved down her body, I could already feel her warmth heating up my stomach. I kissed her again before slipping my finger inside her, "You're soaked." I pumped my finger through her tightening body as she moaned in pleasure.

I pulled it out as she was on the verge causing her to cry out in annoyance.

Her response was to flip us over so she was on top, God I love this, her boobs were right in front of my face so I could suck her nipples whilst she rode me.

Her hand wrapped round my member as she began to tease me until I was begging her to let me come but when she did let go instead of letting me come, she filled herself with me.

As she began to move, her hands were placed on my shoulders. Our hips formed a perfect rhythm, but I could tell she wanted her hands on my chest, so I grabbed her wrists moving her hands to rest of my pecs. I couldn't tell if she was happy cause she was touching me or because my hips thrusted up completely filling her as nibbled on her nipple. It didn't take long before I yelled out her name as I came, Charlotte following suit leaning forward biting my shoulder as she did.

Could she be any hotter?

Maybe if she had a ring... stop it Grey.

We fell asleep quickly around midnight, wrapped around each other after I claimed her as mine once more. I knew I needed to make this weekend about us because I couldn't risk anything else happening between us.

It was just after 8 o'clock when I was woken by the sunlight shining through the wall of glass as I forgot to shut the blinds last night. Charlotte was still asleep as I began kissing her temple in a hope of gently waking her.

"Stop it," she grunted as she hit me, "I was sleeping." I smiled kissing her lips, "And now you're awake." This time she kissed me back as I rolled over on top, entering her. "This is the best way to wake up." I whispered biting her ear lobe.

And I wasn't wrong, this was my life, and it was perfect.

"Mrs. Jones would you mind making us lunch, I'm planning to take Charlotte out on the boat before it gets too cold." I said as I sat down at the breakfast bar after my shower with Charlotte. "Of course, how about soup and bread?" "That would be great, thank you." I said before I began reading the paper, only to be interrupted by kisses.

"What are we doing today?" She asked once she'd finished kissing me, "A surprise." I said as Gail placed fresh fruit and homemade oatmeal in front of us before she got started on our lunch. "I need to know so I can dress appropriately," she said as she filled her mouth with breakfast. I did understand what she meant, being out on the water with the wind was always colder than on land, so she would need to be prepared.

Once I'd finished chewing my mouthful I replied, "Wear jeans, thick sweater and trainers," she smiled nodding, "and a coat in case it rains." She giggled at the last part seeing it was her constant joke that she thought it rained a lot in London until she came to rainy Seattle.