Chapter 7 - Say Something?

Christian's POV
She kicked me out, I Christian Grey the multi billionaire, had been kicked out. I was stood on the porch, waiting for Taylor to and get me when I began to think about Charlotte and I. I didn't know what we were but it had been 6 weeks since we began this 'fuck buddying' and I didn't know how much longer I could it for, do vanilla. When I entered this agreement I was busy with GEH and didn't have much time to spare but now, I had sorted the problem and needed what I was used to.

But do you want a new submissive or Miss Twell. Maybe she could be a submissive?

Have you met her she doesn't have a submissive bone in her body?

I was confused which was a first when it comes to my sex life. Clearly, she was keeping what we had been up to a secret and well I'd kept a secret too, who I was. Taylor pulled up in the SUV and I got in the back for the short drive back to Escala. If she had told Kate my first name, Kate might have made a link between me and Elliot. I felt bad for lying to Charlotte especially when she has done nothing wrong, but the truth could be worse.

If she hadn't thrown me out, I would have ended up having to enter that room where my brother and his girlfriend stood. It would have been even harder to explain my presence there with Charlotte when they both believe I'm celibate. It probably was a good thing she kicked me out. All I do know is that I need to talk to Elliot, which will be a first.

I got back to my penthouse, I showered, and got dressed into my signature grey suit ready for work. At the breakfast bar Mrs. Jones had placed my omelette, thanking her and I began reading the morning paper. I can't help but think about whether Charlotte could be my sub or if we'd have to go our separate ways.

Maybe I should just call Elena, I've been ignoring her for a while claiming to be 'too busy', but I just don't want to deal with her judgment on me having vanilla for 6 weeks.

I arrived at Grey House and began reading some reports when my phone buzzed...

Hey Bro, are you downtown need a ride ~ Elliot

At the office, pick you up in 10 ~ Christian

Thanks bro, need an address? ~ Elliot

Pike Market, Flat 12 ~ Christian

Getting up from my desk, I walked out of my office passing Andrea at her desk who was visibly shocked at the sight of me leaving my office in the middle of the morning. "Is everything OK sir?" She asked politely, "All good Andrea, move my morning meetings to this afternoon. I'm going to see my brother." She smiled as did I after saying the words I never thought I would while at work.

Taylor was waiting for me by the elevator patiently, "Where to Mr. Grey?" He is always ready for me whenever I need him but not this time. "Going to get Elliot but I can go alone." He nodded, handing over the car keys before returning to his office as the doors opened. Once I was down in the basement, I unlocked the car and began my journey to Charlotte and Kate's apartment. About halfway there, my phone buzzed but I didn't look at it until I arrived outside the building.

How'd you know that??? ~ Elliot

Smiling to myself, I honked the horn letting Elliot know I was here while preparing myself for his questioning. He jogged out of the block after kissing Kate in the doorway before opening my passenger door.

"No Taylor?" He questioned as I pulled out into the street, driving the majority of the way in silence before I broke asking about his date. "It went well, like usual with Kate you know." Elliot was clearly enjoying her company more than others in the past. "I was told you were going to stay at yours?" He shook his head, "I lost my keys so yeah... we ended up back at Kate's."