Chapter 6 - 6 weeks too many

Charlotte's POV

Week 1

I left the hotel room quickly, I don't have a reason why I did except that I was a little bit embarrassed. My embarrassment only grew when I was joined in the elevator on the same floor as I was putting my shoes on. Avoiding eye contact with the other person, I was able to think about what had just happened, he was able to get me to forget about everything else.

This could work, our arrangement, or at least on my behalf and for my pleasure.

However, the big question was if I could actually stay with one? I'd hope I'd be able to. I wouldn't get bored of him in bed but was this going to be too close to being in a relationship. I am in need of someone new, mainly because I've been sleeping around Seattle for 2 years now and have slept with quite a lot of the young bachelors of the city.

I can make this work, right...

Once I was back at my apartment, it had gone midnight and Kate was fast asleep on the couch. I grabbed the fluffy blanket from the back of the other chair and placed it over her before heading off to bed completely shattered thanks to a certain someone.

Week 2

I've never really been someone who texts or even really uses her phone but not anymore. I was never usually the one to text first even after I got his number and he'd always arrange a room in the hotel making it different every time. It wasn't that I didn't want to text but whenever I needed something he would usually need it too.

Late Friday evening, Christian called to meet me after his late meeting and I could tell by both his voice and his demeanour when I arrived that his meeting hadn't gone as planned. My naked body was quickly revealed and thrown onto the bed amongst the cushions. He then grabbed my wrists and paused, he was stuck in thought.

I pulled my lips from his lips to his ear and whispered, "Tie them up if you are worried I'll touch you." The look of relief that covered his face when I'd finished talking was unlike anything I had seen from him before. "Are you sure, Charlotte?" He asked for my reassurance and I nodded. "I won't touch you anyway... but this might make you less tense." I replied with a gentle smile.

Although it was my first time, I didn't believe it was his due to the manner in which he tied me up. And then how he fucked me senseless until the early hours of Saturday morning told me it certainly wasn't his.

Would I do it again? Definitely with him.

Week 3

We have a pattern of meeting on Wednesday's to deal with our mid-week needs as well as stresses. However this week, Christian said he couldn't do this evening due to a family event. He had a family event on the one night I really needed him, after having yet another argument with the lovely Jack Hyde.

That evening when stormed into my apartment fuming, all I wanted was sex but instead I walked into a very dressed up and happy Kate. "I didn't think you'd be here," She stated, obviously shocked by my presence in the building. "Well, I do pay half of the rent."

"I know you do but normally you're out on a Wednesday and don't even pretend you aren't because I've noticed the pattern Lottie." I shook my head, almost shocked at her comment before changing the topic with a smile. "An where are you off to missy?" Kate smiled excitedly, "It's Elliot's brothers 27th birthday and I got an invite." I was gobsmacked, "Family events, it must be serious."

All she did was shrug before leaving me alone with no plans to return until tomorrow evening giving me the evening to drink wine to try and forget about my day. However, my film was disturbed at around 21:30 with banging on the front door. I had presumed it was Kate coming home early after her plans fell through however, in my door was not my blonde friend but a man with perfect grey eyes.