Prologue

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

I stare blankly at the screen in front of me. I don't know what I was thinking LOL !!! I exhale as I turned to see my Best Friend who is my roommate as well as Song Jiyong sleeping peacefully. We share an apartment.

We are classmates as well. She is the best person in my life. She stays by my side even if I'm wrong. No matter what I'm going through she never leaves my side. I'm friends with her for the past two years. I never thought I'd become this close to this idiot! She's a very important person in my life. I literally can't imagine how'd my life be without her. I love this little pumpkin freaking much! And if she's by my side, then trust me I'd need nobody else.

I smile at the thought of how she always sleeps while watching TV. I sighed and went to bring a blanket for her. I wrap her and she snuggles in and comfortably slept and cuddle with her favourite panda plushie. I switch off the TV screen and put the lights off and went back to my room.

Coming into my room and brush my teeth before going to bed. After finishing I went to my bed at the thought of waking up early tomorrow for school. I set my alarm And drifted to my dreamland.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

"Beep Beep Beep...." I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Letting out a groan I turn off the alarm. I'm not an early person. I wished I'd sleep more but I'm not going to do it because I don't want to miss my first lecture which is my favourite Maths. Yes, I love maths like crazy.

I woke up and brush my teeth and took a shower and made my way to have breakfast. As I went close to the dining table the smell of pancake fell in my nose and I started drooling over the smell. Yes, my little pumpkin makes me breakfast everyday cuz of course I don't know how to cook. Heh! I went to the dining table and I saw my Best friend setting the plates. I made my way towards her slowly tiptoeing and back hug her.

"Good Morning Pumpkin" I yell back hugging her. She seems a little startled because of my sudden outburst.

"Hey, are you crazy, you killed me!!" She exclaims while placing her hand on her chest. I suddenly burst out into laughter seeing her like this. "Hey, c'mon Stop it," she says glaring at me.

"Okay, I'm sorry please," I say with puppy eyes. which is of course her soft spot.

"Aish, this kid," she mumbles still glaring at me "Okay fine come on let's have breakfast we'll be late for our first lecture," she asserts and we then start eating our breakfast while having a little conversation.