Ten

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Jungkook

I arrived at my place after the work was over. Today was surely a hectic day I had to overwork myself. It's already ten now and I didn't yet have my dinner as I also didn't have my lunch today so I'm starving for food now.

I went inside only to see Jimin and Taehyung were already sitting in the living room screaming and shouting at each other while playing the video game. I don't know when they came here. I sighed as I went into my room and took a shower. After that, I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I walked into the kitchen and took a water bottle from the fridge and went into the living room drinking the water. I sat on my L shaped sofa near Jimin. As I was drinking water they both looked at me and stopped playing the game.

"Kook we've ordered the food it'll be arriving soon. I know you didn't have your lunch today so you're hungry as hell." Jimin stated with a smile.

Oh god! these both know me very well. I smiled back and started watching the game they were playing. Taehyung turned around and looked at me keeping his gamepad down on the coffee table.

"I told Jimin, everything Kook."
Taehyung stated.

I looked at him giving him confuse gaze. "About?" I asked

"About Sooah," Jimin started giving me his mischievous smile.

I sighed and nodded at both of them.
"Okay," I said looking back at the screen.

"Damn Tae I don't believe she's Sooah. I mean look at her how hot and pretty she looks now. Completely different back from high school." Jimin stated.

"I know Chim she's beautiful, at first I myself was surprised to see her," Taehyung said.

I looked at him raising an eyebrow.
"And I think you'll be more surprised when Jiyong will know this," I said in a mocking tone.

He smiled at me. "Whatever Kook! She'll never get jealous about that. I've tried that like thousands of time but nah It didn't work."

"Because she knows you very well Tae and also you both are very honest with each other and you both know that. So there's no chance you'll make each other jealous by something." I stated smiling back at him but my smile soon changed into a smirk. "Unless and until it's me."
I stated with a playful look earning a scoff from him making me and Jimin burst out into laughter.