Fourty Seven

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

It's been a week since Jungkook and I are dating. There is not a single day that Jungkook isn't just pampering me with his love. He's such a sweetheart, to be honest. Never thought the boy was who just a mere classmate of mine would mean the world to me.

Recently, I've got one of his hobbies. Playing video games with him. It's just so so fun. Though he is one who always wins but still playing video games is another level of satisfaction. It's like, I get so involved in that stuff.

And not to mention he got an obsession with sleeping on my chest while cuddling me. He says that it gives him solace and also he loves the way my heart beats and yearns to keep it listening to his until he's asleep.

Well well well, everything is going good.

And also I told him that I want to keep it low and he agreed to me saying that, he's fine with whatever I wanted. So it's just Jiyong and Taehyung who knows that we're dating.

Well, you guys can even call this secret dating.

Speaking of Taehyung and Jiyong, then Taehyung informed us about all of his plans to propose Jiyong in Paris in front of the Eiffel Tower as she always desired to kiss in front of it with her right one.

And also we're leaving for Paris the day after tomorrow.

Now I'm in Jungkook's cabin and he's flirting with me while I'm here because Seokjin told me to get some guidance from him for the next meeting but as soon as I entered his cabin he is doing nothing but playing his so-called dick games.

This man is unbelievable!

"I just love your tits," He comments sitting across me.

I look up at him and find him staring at me, more like my chest. My eyes follow his gaze and when I look down at myself I can see my cleavage exposing a bit. I look back at him and he's still staring at me like a fucking pervert.

"God," I sigh as fix my shirt, sitting straight. "You're the biggest pervert,"

His gaze then finally lands on my face and he smirks with a shrug. I roll my eyes and again focus on noting the ideas that he told me after so much of persuading.

"You can't just blame me to be a pervert," He says and stands up from his seat. "How do you expect a gentleman to behave when his girlfriend is this fucking sexy?!"