Sixty Three

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦

(Unedited)

Sooah

"No no, Jungkook!" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Come on," He insists.

"I can't do that," I say when he holds my hand and tells me to do the dance move he just did.

I sigh as I try to do it, but of course, I fail. I can't even do a simple wave properly. I am shit when it comes to dancing, I can only dance randomly when I vibe with the music.

I'm not a proper dancer but Jungkook surely is. He seems to know a lot of moves and that again makes him versatile.

This man is literally good in everything he does.

I stop and throw him a glare. I don't even know why he even insisted me to do this in the first place, I denied but he kept on saying that at least I should try so I did.

And I ain't doing that again, because I'm shit in this I swear.

"What?" I question.

He has a smile on his face while I'm busy throwing him a glare. He says nothing so letting out a sigh I plop myself on the couch across me, and he follows right after.

"You're adorable," Jungkook says looking at me.

I can't help but blush. I part my lips looking at him again contemplating what to say in return. And yes, he still has that effect on me. He still is strong enough to make me feel all sorts of emotions.

"I'm sure I'll eat you alive someday," Jungkook bites on my cheek pulling me closer to his body. 

I hiss and shot him one more glare. He keeps doing this, it's one of his habits. I swear one day he'll leave a hickey on my cheek.

I snuggle into his warmth and hide my face in his chest. I feel his chest vibrating when he lets out a chuckle and I have the urge to pull him down and kiss those cute lips.

We're now sitting on the couch in the living room after we had our dinner.

Jungkook and I decided to continue going to the company next week. I'm now almost healed and I don't want to stay inside the house anymore.

And Jungkook needs to go there and take care of his duties as well. So we decided to go next week even though he was arguing with me, telling me that I'm still not okay and stuff.