Sixty One

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦

(Unedited)

Jimin

I've seeing Jiyong for the past two days. Whenever Minji visited the company to meet Jungkook, Jiyong doesn't really speak to her as she used to. Her tone these days are kind rude towards Minji and I don't understand why is she being like this.

Something is going on, otherwise, Jiyong is never like that.

And just as I said, Minji is here again today. I just lean back in my chair and stare at the scene that is about to take place.

"Jungkook would be here today right?" Minji questions Nari who is sitting on a desk beside Jiyong.

Fair enough she didn't ask Jiyong today because of the taunts she's been getting from her. I guess even she noticed it and she didn't prefer to ask her this time.

And why is Minji just showing up here? She could just call Kook and ask him. I know he's been staying with Sooah, taking care of her. And honestly, he's doing the right thing as of now.

She needs him and I'm glad he's there with her in her bad times. Honestly, I'm very furious at whoever made her feel that way. I mean, whoever did this was very brutal and I'm sure that there is someone else involved behind all of this.

And that motherfucker is not ready to tell the name of the main culprit.

"No, he isn't-"

Nari gets cut off by Jiyong. There she goes.

"I guess I told you already that he won't be here for the next few days," Jiyong speaks from her desk.

"But why?" Minji turns and looks at Jiyong.

Minji's annoyed.

"He is busy somewhere else," Jiyong simply shrugs. "And if you have some work, then you can ask me. I mean, on account of his absence, Taehyung and me are looking after the company. So if there's something just tell me,"

"No," Minji shakes her head. "I just don't know where Kookie is, I mean, I haven't seen him and he's not even picking up my calls,"

No wonder she keeps visiting the office.

"Well," Jiyong smiles, and that's a sarcastic smile. "He's actually with Sooah,"