Twenty Six

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

I was looking at both of them with my lips part. Jungkook looked at me past her shoulder while he is was still hugging her, I looked at him and blinked few times before clearing my throat and turn around, with my back facing both of them.

Jiyong looked at me and I just avoided her gaze. I sighed and started walking towards my desk but I was stopped by Jimin who held my wrist looking at me with questionable eyes and I just pulled my hand back from his grip.

"Kookie, I missed you!" Minji exclaimed and I again looked at them.

He broke the hug and sweetly smiled at her. "Me too, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm doing all right, what about you?" She looked at him with her eyes gleaming.

"I'm doing good as well," He asserted.

"Okay okay, Minji may I have your attention here!" Jimin says clapping his hands.

Minji looked at him and raised had brows.
"What?" She asked.

"This is Sooah, a very very good friend of ours," He stated looking at me. "And this is Minji, our very good and old friend. She left for Canada last year and now she's here again." He explains.

"Oh, the one Jiyong was telling back then, your best friend right?" Minji asked looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded her head and looked at me, smiling. "Yeah, the one who I cherish the most." She expressed making me smile.

"Yeah, our lovely friend Sooah," Hobi stated showing his sunshine smile.

"Hey Sooah," Minji called looking at me, showing her very sweet smile.

I smiled back looking at her. "Nice to meet you!" I replied.

She smiled and walked towards me and pulled me into a friendly hug, and I returned the gesture. The hug lasted for some seconds and she was the one to break the hug.

She looks back at Jungkook and smiles and back to all of us. "I should go now," she said.

"Where are you going? We need to throw a party!" Jimin says.