Twenty Four

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Jungkook

I bend down a bit as I pick her up in bridal style, making her gasp and she quickly entangled her arms around my neck with her eyes wide open in surprise. I didn't say anything but just started walking towards the exit.

"I can walk." She let out in a whisper looking at me.

I glanced at her but just ignored her and kept walking. I exited the house and started walking towards my car. She was drunk, completely drunk. I even doubt that she'll remember this tomorrow and I think she won't.

The last time at the club she did get drunk, but not as much as today. All I can get to smell from her is the smell of soju. It has fully taken over her. And I can only say it'll result in a huge headache tomorrow morning when she'll wake up.

"Why are you ignoring me, huh? I don't like when you do this to me. I feel like I'm nobody to you, Kookie talk to me!" My strides got slow down when I heard her calling me 'kookie'.

I gulp down and licked my suddenly dry lips. Letting out a deep exhale I approach my car, as I opened the passenger seat door and placed her there. And she quietly sat there looking at me with a sad pout.

I smiled at her caressing her hair. "I'm not ignoring you and you mean a lot to me." I asserted.

I shut the door after I put on the seat belt. Walking towards the driver's seat I open the door and took my seat and put on my seat belt as well before I started the engine and drove the car.

"What do I mean to you? Who am I to you? Will you tell me? I want to know that. What do you mean by 'you mean a lot to me? Huh? I know I'm nobody to you. I know it. See you are again ignoring me! You did it yesterday as well and......" She let out slurring.

I kept my eyes on the road listening to her rants as she kept blabbering like a stupid small child. I let out a low chuckle listening to her non-stop chatters. She is very wrong I'm not at all ignoring her right now. I mean why would I? I don't have any reason to ignore her now.