Fourty

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

The oven makes a ding sound demonstrating that the lasagna is ready. Jiyong excuses herself and then walks towards the kitchen then putting the safety glove on and as soon as the lasagna is out, the scent of it spreads the surroundings making me instantly drool over it.

"TA-DA!" Jiyong exclaims.

We then started having lasagna paring it with some red wine. Then as I took a bite of it I let out a satisfactory moan closing my eyes. I swallow the bite and look at Jiyong who was already looking at me probably waiting for me to tell how it is.

"Mhm, this is just amazing!" I assert and she nods smiling at me.

We then started devouring over the delicious lasagna. As we were eating my phone made a ding sound indicating a new message had popped. I look at the text and it was from Minji.

8:21 pm
Minji:
Hey, what's up? I expect you're doing good. I wish to spend some time with you tomorrow, hope you don't mind?! 😗😊

I let out a low chuckle looking at the text. Why would I mind, I mean?

8:22 pm
Me:
Yes, of course! Tell me the place and I'll be there. 😊

I switch my phone and look at Jiyong and she was busy eating the lasagna. I thought of telling her so I called her making her look up at me.

"Minji texted me," I tell.

She looks at me and raises her brows. "Oh," She says somewhat surprised.

"Yeah," I mumble. "She said she wants to spend some time with me,"

"That is good then?" She says more like questions.

"Mhm," I reply. "I agreed and told her to text me the place and I'll be there!"

"Cool," Jiyong responds. "Good to know that she texted or I thought she ghosted us,"