Thirty Five

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Jungkook

"Good Morning," I greet Jimin when I stood in front of his desk.

"Hm," He replies without even glancing at me.

Okay?

I walk forward until I reach Jiyong and Sooah's desk and then when I look at Sooah who is busy looking into her computer, I smirk and then stood in front of her table but I guess she didn't saw me, so I cleared my throat trying to gain her attention. But no, she still didn't look at me.

"Good Morning Miss Lee," I say lowly, trying to keep my voice deep.

She nods still looking at her computer. "Yeah, morning!" She replies not paying attention to me.

And my smirk instantly drops. What the hell? She didn't even look at me. I look at her and knit my brows in confusion. Then I realized that Hobi and Yoongi hyung as well didn't greet me today. And also Jiyong and Jimin, just hm?

What's with all of them?

Okay, maybe they might have forgotten because of work pressure. I turn around looking at Jiyong and she was busy looking at her computer. I sigh and turn my heels walking inside my cabin, as I then took my seat and look at Sooah from the glass wall.

She's working, looking at her computer. A smile crept on my face staring at her. How her eyebrows are furrowed and her lips are slightly parted, as she's so focused on her task. And then nibbling on her lower lip and again releasing it as if she's in deep thought.

I'm so very whipped for this girl.

She has one thing in her, it's her eyes which says. 'I'm here, I exist loudly' in such a quiet way. She doesn't need to be loud to be noticed, she just exists quietly but noticeably. And she's beautiful, so beautiful that you have to look up at the sky to make sure the world is still turning, the kind of beautiful that makes you forgot how to breathe.