Twenty Three

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

I'm helping Jiyong to pack her stuff. Why? Yeah because she's moving with Taehyung at his place. It was six in the evening and today is Saturday and we have a party to attend at Seokjin's place. Today the work hours got over early because it usually does on every
Saturday.

"Leave it." I stopped folding her clothes and turn around looking at Jiyong giving her a confused look. "We've to get ready for the party so we'll continue it afterwards, for now, let's get ready." She said striding towards her restroom, shutting the door behind her.

I sighed and I dropped her shirt on the bed and walked out of her room, striding to mine. I got into my room and entered in the bathroom and took a quick warm bath. I came out of the bathroom wearing a robe after I was done taking the bath.

Walking to my closet I stood there opening it as I glanced at my clothes thinking what to wear. Taking out a pair of my navy blue jeans and a beige camisole top, I wore them. Then I walked towards my dressing table as I sat down on the stool across the mirror.

I applied the moisturizer and then the bit of concealer and compact. I didn't make the effort to apply any eyeshadow but just a simple stroke of eyeliner making my eyes look simple yet elegant. Then I applied a tint of blush to my cheeks. And as for lips, I decided to go for mocha shade lipstick.

When I was finally done with my face I then combed my hair letting them cascade down my waist. I then sprayed my perfume to the side of my neck and then my wrist as I rub both of them together. I stood up taking my clutch and then walked towards my closet again taking out my black ankle strap heel sandals as I wore them and excited my room.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

"Welcome ladies," Sekojin said flashing his most adorable smile at us.

I smile at him and he wrapped his hands around me pulling me into a hug, same goes for Jiyong. I took a look at his place which was extremely wonderful. This wasn't any big party but just close friends party. So it's obvious that it's only a few of them who are going to join us.

Jin went back to the kitchen after he told both of us to make ourselves comfortable. I wandered my eyes in the direction of the kitchen and there my eyes met to the most beautiful doe eyes which were already staring at mine. I quickly looked around avoiding the eye contact I don't know why?