Fourty Eight

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Third Person POV

"We're here," Taehyung says as soon as they land in Paris.

Sooah and Jungkook, who were peacefully dozing in each other warmth now open their eyes and look around. Sooah let out a yawn and stretch her arms in front of her as Jungkook cracks his neck.

Jiyong sighs and then looks at the couple who just woke up from their slumber. She let out a smile when she looks at how Jungkook is brushing his finger through Sooah's hair, fixing them neatly.

"Why are we suddenly on a trip?" Jiyong questions standing up from her seat.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Sooah share glances at each other when they listen to Jiyong's question. Sooah clears her throat and speaks.

"Suddenly?" Sooah questions. "Why are you questioning this suddenly when we landed here?" She asks with a boring look.

"I actually don't know," Jiyong shrugs. "This is like 'out of blue'."

"God, why this girl has to be this smart?" Jungkook thinks to himself referring to Jiyong.

Jiyong is someone who just doesn't believe things so easily and when it's suspicious to her she then by hook or crook she tries to find the real intention. Which may now be a menace for Taehyung, Jungkook and Sooah.

They need to be very careful with their actions until they don't achieve the goal for what they're here.

"Shall we go?" Taehyung finally says changing the topic and not answering Jiyong's question.

"Yes," Jungkook and Sooah reply at the same time.

And with that, they exit the plane as they then make their way out of the airport. Taehyung has already hired a private driver for them.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦