Thirty Nine

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

I am having my lunch with everyone in the office canteen. As I'm eating my cutlet, Jiyong nudges me which makes me look at her.

"Have you seen Minji?" She asks.

I look at her and slowly shake my head. "Nope," I reply.

"I haven't seen her since last week, which was on Kook's birthday," She huffs a sigh.

I just nod at her. "Um, she might be busy with some stuff," I assert.

"Yeah, maybe!" She nods.

"By the way," I start. "What's happening with you and Tae? All good?" I ask.

"Yes," She smiles. "Everything is going good with us,"

I raise my brows. "Oh yeah yeah, for sure!" I reply.

"Yeah," She pouts. "You know, yesterday he was pampering me so much. Constantly pecking my lips, saying baby and sweetheart, I love you and honestly speaking it's been two and half years since we are in a relationship but he still manages me to give butterflies every damn time," She exclaimed cheerfully.

I look at her and smile. And I can't help but think about last week Jungkook saying those words to me; 'I love you. I don't know if he really meant those words or he just said it because he got caught in the moment. However, I didn't make him feel uncertain about that as I quickly dropped the topic.

"Hey?" Jiyong calls.

"Uh y-yeah, that's nice," I say smiling at her.

"Are you okay? You suddenly got lost somewhere else," She inquires.