Five

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Third Person POV

When Sooah's eyes met Jungkook's she immediately looked around pretending that she didn't saw him. She looked back at Jiyong  "Jiyong, Jungkook is here, he's at the VIP section."

She raised her eyebrows and glanced at the VIP section and looked back at Sooah. "It's Okay, we're out of office hours and he's not our BOSS for now. So just relax and enjoy. And he might be here to enjoying as well."

Sooah nodded. "Okay as you say." She said while smiling. As they didn't want to get tipsy so they stopped drinking.

On the other hand, Jungkook was all busy looking at Sooah and wanted to approach her. Speak with her but he didn't know how to do it, how to start the conversation, how to go there. He thought for a moment and internally smirked. He quickly took out his mobile and dialled Tae's number.

"Hey Tae, umm are you busy?" He asked him

"No Kook I'm at home. I'm Really bored." Taehyung said from another side

"Perfect, can you come to the club we usually go to?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm...yeah but everything okay? Why so suddenly? We didn't planned anything? You should've told me early I'd have joined you, Kook." Taehyung stated.

"Just shut up and if you want to come then come here because Jiyong is right in front of me, Enjoying. That's why I called you." Jungkook stated with a smirk. He knew Taehyung can't resist Jiyong.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes," Taehyung stated and ended the call.

Jungkook smiled and waited for Taehyung to arrive. He looked back in Sooah's direction but they both were not there. He stood up and looked around searching for them. As he was looking around he caught two familiar figures dancing on the dance floor in the crowd.

He saw Jiyong and Sooah dancing. His eyes went towards Sooah, She was moving her body with the beat, moving and rolling her hips enjoying every beat like there is no tomorrow. Flipping her hairs and moving her shoulder along with her hips, not caring about the surrounding.

He gulped "Fuck! how can she be so hot." He said to himself stunned by her. Gliding his tongue to his lower lip.

As he was busy looking at her. Someone tapped his shoulder and he looked back. "Oh, you're here." He said while looking at Taehyung.

"Yess, and why are you standing here and what are you looking at?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows.

Jungkook smirked and looked at him. "There." He said while pointing his index finger toward the dance floor.