Thirty

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

I broke the hug and look at him smiling and he is still looking at me as he is scandalous. I sigh and took his hands in mine, lacing our fingers together as I give them a slight comforting squeeze.

"I agree, I sometimes dislike your all-time nasty smirk but the face you're putting together now is making me reckon that I guess I'll prefer that nasty smirk instead of this expression," I say pouting my lips.

He looks at me and tilts his head. "You like my smirk?" He asks lifting a brow.

"Um, maybe!" I answer.

And it's back, his nasty smirk is back!

"Oh so you love my I smirk, I see!" He says tilting his head.

I roll my eyes. "I never said that!" I reply stepping back.

"Oh, so you don't love it?" He raises his brows.

"It's not like I don't love it but it's just that, it makes me wonder what is actually going in that intelligent brain of yours!" I cross my arms. "And trust me, it doesn't give me the vibe of any good things," I say shaking my head.

"Just like now," He says and looks down at me. "I recommend you to put on some clothes or else just as always I say, I won't be able to be responsible for my activities and I won't hesitate a bit!" He glides his tongue to his lower lip.

And the sudden realisation hit me, that I'm just in my panties and bra. And I instantly turn around and hurriedly put the dress on, not that I'm shy because he has already seen me fully naked but I'm doubtful that he won't hesitate to slam me on the big mirror right here in the dressing room! 

Oh, fuck the damn zip and now I'm feeling like I'm in some kind of movie, where the zip gets stuck by the female lead and there is a male lead who helps her to pull it up. And how it is all shown in slow motion and how they keep staring at each other for eternity, cringe!

I'm struggling to jerk it upwards but it's stuck. And that's what happens Jungkook comes forward and pulls it up, securing the zip of my dress. And just like the movie, we are staring at each other in the mirror which is in front of me and he's standing behind me.