Fifty

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

(Unedited)

Sooah

I stretch my arms letting out an exhausted yawn. It's been three days since we're here in Paris. And today I and Jungkook visited the famous Louvre Museum.

And, oh my god.

That museum is such an amazing place. Louvre Museum is a very famous museum in the entire world and is must visit place in Paris. Especially if someone has a slight interest in art and stuff then that person should surely visit that place.

Some of the museum's popular and famous and most celebrated work is the art of the Mona Lisa and the Venus of Milo which I was astonished by seeing them.

There are also some different collections which include; Egyptian antiques, ancient Greek and Roman culture sculptures, paintings by the Old Masters etc etc.

Although it's not your typical tourist destination, the Louvre enchants guests with its magnificent displays. Aside from permanent art galleries, there is also The Tuileries garden, the Tactile Gallery, and different art galleries to marveling at.

In short, it's an amazing place.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook questions more like tell as now we're now at the Trocadéro building sitting there on the slope which is exactly in front of Eiffel Tower.

"I'm feeling good," I smile looking at him.

He hums and then grabs my waist as he then places his head on my shoulder. I let out a smile and place my head on his and let out a relaxed sigh. He takes my right hand with his left one and then intertwines our fingers.

After a minute he lifts his head and looks at me, then at my lips. Even my gaze wanders to his lips and then he just grabs the back of my neck and slams his lips on mine. I close my eyes and quickly respond to his kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.

His one hand moves towards my lower back as he pulls me closer to him and then deepens the kiss. I let my fingers get lost in his hair as I slowly start to tug at them making him groan.

I suck on his bottom lip and he opens his mouth permitting me to shove my tongue inside his mouth and for the very first time he let me swirl it around his mouth. But then again he's quick enough to push my tongue back and swirl his into my mouth.

The kiss is soft, gentle, loving, sweet and passionate. It's something that is giving me millions of butterflies even if it's not the first time we're kissing.

We kiss and kiss for don't know how long. This is just so perfect, very perfect and I'm kissing him in front of the Eiffel Tower which I never thought would happen. I'm so happy to have Jungkook in my life and not to mention how he always makes me feel wanted and desired.